Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2017 Fat Tire Road Glide Special

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 09:54 AM
Ashnic
Road Warrior
Received 270 Likes on 107 Posts
Default 2017 Fat Tire Road Glide Special

Well I believe I am going to move to a Road Glide ultra so I am looking to possibly sale my 17 Road Glide Special that I have owned since November of 2016. This bike is very special to me and I have always maintained it very well. I have around 15 grand easy in upgrades I guess. The bike has 16-17k on it right now but will go up as I take longer trips whenever possible.
Here goes on the upgrades and I am sure I will miss some.
Drivetrain has the following: S&S 465 cam, S&S pushrods and valve train. Fueling cam plate and pump. I have never had a issue with sumping but decided to upgrade with all the issues flying around. Did have some issues with fluid transfer but the latest HD vent fix has seemed to cure the problem. I have had zero transfer over the last 2000 miles. Rinehardt pipes with Magnaflow hitman slipons..this hit right! Tuned with Power Vision and Dynoed at Sportys Trikes and Bikes.
Fluids have been changed twice per year. Running all Synthetic in motor (Amsoil) and Spectro in tranny. HD in primary.
Frontend: Native Pitbull 180mm front end. All chrome legs with matching painted bells. RC wheel with matching rotors. Beautiful wrap around fender. Drives and rides amazing, All LED lighting everywhere.
Yaffee Monkey bars with upgraded mirrors, grips and levers all black and smooth.
Stereo, upgraded to Sony XA5000 with biketronics 4180 amp. Infinity front speakers and with HOGTUNES 6x9 lids. Sounds really good
Custom powdercoated console with Torn 3d flag on lid. OEM CVO tank badges. Tons of Willie G chrome and billet, shifter arms, floorboards, highway pegs, Screaming Eagle Air filter, Jerzee oil pressue gauge, new battery this April
Extended bags with matching fender extension , New rear tire installed June 15th of this year. Revo legend rear shocks rides great and fully adjustable. A razor tour pack as well.
I am sure I am missing some stuff and will ad more as I remember. The bike does have a custom Mustang seats but I will be pulling them off to put on the Ultra. The bike is paid off and title in hand. Don't have to sale it but really don't want it just sitting around. $25000. If you look at the list of parts you will easily see another 15K in parts..Let me know if anyone is interested..I am just outside of Dayton Ohio.

Last edited by Ashnic; 07-22-2019 at 10:12 AM. Reason: adding pictures
Old 07-23-2019, 07:02 AM
NFDLtE3
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice setup!! Hell of a deal!

Old 08-07-2019, 06:18 AM
Ashnic
Road Warrior
Received 270 Likes on 107 Posts

Please delete..can't let the ole girl go...