Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King

I have been on the fence for the entire summer, and I am finally ready to make the call, I want to sell my RK and get back into 4 wheels and drag racing. So here is the info on my scoot and some pictures for it. Don't be afraid to make an offer, I might be willing to work with it. I am also willing to consider trades depending on what you have. 15,000.00. Really looking for a Ford Lightning or a convertible.

The bike is a 2002 fuel injected Road King FLHRI-S that I have all the paper work on from new. The bike was originally purchased from Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson in Boise Idaho in April of 2002. After adding all of the additional chrome visible in the pictures, the bike was then treated to a factory installed Stage II Screaming Eagle big bore upgrade. I do have all of the paperwork including the original window sticker for the bike. All records for services are included and from new as well. 10k service has already been preformed with synthetics 1000 miles early. Bike has just over 9200 miles on it now.

Bike was then sent into be custom painted with a full treatment of real flames from front to back and 3 coats of clear laid over top. The rear license plate mounting assembly was removed and the rear plate was frenched into the rear fender for a smoother look. The rear taillights and brake light was removed as well and then flame cutouts were made into the hard bags and filled with LED lights to continue the custom flame look with the rear lights. Looks really slick at night when they light up.

The bike includes three seats, two sets of pipes, rear sissy bar, and rear chrome luggage rack. Bike also has a windshield bag and the Harley tach included. Key fob and alarm was installed last year from Harley too.

Including my extra leather XL size armoured jacket and XL chaps, gloves, goggles, mask and various other riding accesories that you will need.

Complete set of Tea Bags soft luggage is included as well as a full leather Milwaukee road bag and a soft roll that is loaded with all the rain gear you would ever need for the road. That said, this bike has not seen rain before, but I have always had the gear "just in case".

New rear tire at beginning of spring, and new brakes front and back at the same time.

The trailer that you see in the photos is also going to be included. Trailer has bearing buddies, three bike hoops and a steel lockable tool box on the front. Small ramp and the ability to lock gas cans on it makes it great for dirt bikes as well. I have used this trailer to haul my bike from Phoenix to Michigan and Michigan to Nashville without a single issue. All lights work and it has a tongue jack as well. Nice little hauler for this bike or others if you wanted to use it for them. Really nice tires on it too, no worries taking it anywhere.

www.michiganspeed.com/dreamer1q/harley

Attached Thumbnails Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King-harley-small.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King-harley-small-2.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King-harley-luggage.jpg   Custom Flamed 2002 Harley Road King-harley-small-3.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate

166 hits and nobody even has an offer? Wow, tough crowd

Old 11-02-2011, 06:02 AM
rgjujitsu
Road Master

It's a sweet ride for sure man, but custom paint jobs are pretty taste specific thus limiting your buyer pool. And I know it has a lot of nice extras and its obviously meticulously maintained, but paying 15k for an 02 when around Chicago you could probably get an 08 or 09 king for that price makes it a tough do. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I wish you the best of luck, but that's my take.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate

Thats a respectable answer. So how about 13,000. I will do the whole package for 13k.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:54 AM
rgjujitsu
Road Master

Also I think u could get more for selling them separately than together, most buyers probably don't have an interest in trailer, so list ur bike at 12.5 and sell the trailer for whatever its worth( I have no idea about those). You'd probably do better. But good luck, its definetly a nice bike, you did a nice custom paint job without going too over the top.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate

I will just leave it as a package and let people make offers for less. If someone really wants the bike, they can make suggestions

But thank you for the information.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate

bump it up

Old 11-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Dreamer1Q
Intermediate

I accept offers everyone, this bike really is cherry for a 2002.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:47 PM
gomiller2
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 sweet scoot at 13000 i think that is fair price low miles + all the extras il take a 99 through 2002 any day compared to the newer v twin awesome paint job if i was in the market right now i would be all over it good luck.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 PM
green53
Advanced

Hi, is the bike package still for sale? Are you in Tennesse? Clear title on bike and trailer? Thanks.