National Events A place to discuss and plan for National Events.

Glencoe info for beginners

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 12:24 AM
kwoozn
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

.....counting down the days!
....mowdoc......

Old 07-14-2014, 08:26 AM
E8USMCRET
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 20,250 Likes on 6,546 Posts

Originally Posted by kwoozn
.....counting down the days!
....mowdoc......
Pulling out of NC on the 26th, should be arriving sometime on the 28th. I'll be next door at the Lamphere Ranch. I've got to go over to Glencoe this year to see what all that noise was about last year

Old 07-15-2014, 12:56 AM
kwoozn
Road Captain

Need to plan a get together...but I'm stretched and not sure how it will all go down. Glencoe will be my homebase, that I know!
Now...to get those beads!!!

Old 07-15-2014, 06:47 AM
mowdoc
Cruiser

Originally Posted by E8USMCRET
Pulling out of NC on the 26th, should be arriving sometime on the 28th. I'll be next door at the Lamphere Ranch. I've got to go over to Glencoe this year to see what all that noise was about last year
Best nights to visit Glencoe in 2014 will be 8/2, 8/3 and 8/4. The alley will be in high gear those nights then begin slowing after. Arrive an hour before dark and get in position along fence.

Be sure to stop and meet us in our Blue RZR with a 4 foot LED blue light pole on front left corner of the bed. Look for long blond hair lady riding with probable pig tail hair style. You know the rest of the story!!

Although I was ARMY, I trained elbow to elbow with Marines in MP school and I have total respect for them. Never met an E8 Marine so this should be good!!! Hoo-YA!!

Old 07-15-2014, 01:47 PM
E8USMCRET
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by mowdoc
Best nights to visit Glencoe in 2014 will be 8/2, 8/3 and 8/4. The alley will be in high gear those nights then begin slowing after. Arrive an hour before dark and get in position along fence.

Be sure to stop and meet us in our Blue RZR with a 4 foot LED blue light pole on front left corner of the bed. Look for long blond hair lady riding with probable pig tail hair style. You know the rest of the story!!

Although I was ARMY, I trained elbow to elbow with Marines in MP school and I have total respect for them. Never met an E8 Marine so this should be good!!! Hoo-YA!!
I'll stop by to see you guys if you promise that there's beer, bikes and women there

Old 07-15-2014, 03:15 PM
mowdoc
Cruiser

Originally Posted by E8USMCRET
I'll stop by to see you guys if you promise that there's beer, bikes and women there
If the temp is above 60 and it's not raining - I PROMISE!!

Old 07-15-2014, 05:45 PM
gambler109
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will see you there too Mowdoc! Beads came in the mail today!!!

Old 07-15-2014, 08:00 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 893 Likes on 513 Posts

I'll be across the way at The Chip, but I know we'll definitely be stopping in at Glencoe a time or three to check out the party!

Old 07-16-2014, 02:37 PM
mowdoc
Cruiser

I just heard from my Buddy who is at Glencoe right now - 12:30pm 7/16!! He goes early and helps get the place ready.

He says there was an ice storm this winter and a lot of limbs down to clean up. Then he will be mowing grass. He says the place will be ready to rock when we get there and things look great!!! I know some of the maintenance crew at Glencoe and they are all top-shelf people. I have no doubt they will have us ready to party in style right on time!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?? I am!!

mowdoc

Old 07-16-2014, 10:20 PM
E8USMCRET
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by mowdoc
I just heard from my Buddy who is at Glencoe right now - 12:30pm 7/16!! He goes early and helps get the place ready.

He says there was an ice storm this winter and a lot of limbs down to clean up. Then he will be mowing grass. He says the place will be ready to rock when we get there and things look great!!! I know some of the maintenance crew at Glencoe and they are all top-shelf people. I have no doubt they will have us ready to party in style right on time!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?? I am!!

mowdoc
Getting amped up. The bike is prime and all systems are a go. Pray for good weather and plenty of beads!!

Quick Reply: Glencoe info for beginners