Northeast Tri-State Area NJ, NY, and Ct

Americade

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 AM
dave k.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

went up on friday & then again saturday. had a fantastic time! the weather was great & not one police problem that i could see, nothing compared to last year's hassles..saw a lot of great bikes & some really creative stuff.

Larry, did u see that red gold wing pulling a trailer w/ the dog on top friday night? had to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen. the dog was having a freekin' blast.

pretty sure i'm going to the rhinebeck national event this saturday. looks like a pretty good rally & swap meet.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03 nighttrain
went up on friday & then again saturday. had a fantastic time! the weather was great & not one police problem that i could see, nothing compared to last year's hassles..saw a lot of great bikes & some really creative stuff.

Larry, did u see that red gold wing pulling a trailer w/ the dog on top friday night? had to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen. the dog was having a freekin' blast.

pretty sure i'm going to the rhinebeck national event this saturday. looks like a pretty good rally & swap meet.
was this the dog that was in a square glass cage ontop top of a trailer. it was pretty tight for him i think it was a golden retriever.
im looking for a photo of a back Dyna with ape bars of this beast of a driver with a babe's lying on the gas tank and her legs wrapped around him.. if someone has seen this - ull know what im talking about. was there Sat mid afternoon.. i tell u .. she was a perfect 10.. bike was from quebec

Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
dave k.
Cruiser

Yes, that was the dog, funny stuff...Did not see the Canada Babe sprawled out on the gas tank, wish i did though...!

I had a great time Fri & Sat. Real nice people, weather was real good & the best part was NO Hassles!!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:45 PM
SLP24
Tourer

Originally Posted by papifun
im looking for a photo of a back Dyna with ape bars of this beast of a driver with a babe's lying on the gas tank and her legs wrapped around him.. if someone has seen this - ull know what im talking about. was there Sat mid afternoon.. i tell u .. she was a perfect 10.. bike was from quebec
Yes She was a 10 indeed, but I'd throw 5 more points her way for pulling that off! So 15 for me.

Last edited by SLP24; 06-21-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:08 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SLP24
Yes She was a 10 indded, but I'd throw 5 more points her way for pulling that off! So 15 for me.
someone gotta have a photo of her... i missed it - they took off to fast - i was amazed and stunned, by time i wipped out camera -they were gone...
u had to see them at a light, when he would rock the bike in 1st... crowd was yelling ... yah !!!!...