Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Need your bike shipped from the Northeast to the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Cristen
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your bike shipped from the Northeast to the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally?

We are from New England and are heading south for the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally (October 1-5, 2008).&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; If you need your bike shipped there, we still have some spots available in our trailer.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; The roundtrip cost from the northeast is $550 (reserve your spot before August 15th and save $50).
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
We LOVE our bikes, and know how important it is to trust the person handling your bike.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; We will make sure your bike and gear arrive in Myrtle Beach safely and securely.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
To reserve your spot, please contact me at 617-797-3130.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;

Old 07-23-2008, 08:02 PM
customsoftail200
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Need your bike shipped from the Northeast to the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally?

I thought Myrtle Beach wasn't allowing anymore bike rallies after the Black Bike Week fiasco?!?!?!

Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Need your bike shipped from the Northeast to the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally?

They Bitch every year about the bikes but never do anything. Why trailer a bike to the beach?
ORIGINAL: customsoftail200

I thought Myrtle Beach wasn't allowing anymore bike rallies after the Black Bike Week fiasco?!?!?!

Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,025 Likes on 1,741 Posts

ORIGINAL: customsoftail200

This from their site

Myrtle Beach Bike Week has NOT Been Canceled and will NOT be Canceled
We are looking forward to 2009 and the years to come.

Myrtle Beach Bike WeekÂŪ
May 817, 2009&nbsp\\;
Everyone &amp\\; All Motorcycles Welcome

Old 07-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Cristen
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are in the business of shipping bikes to events around the country.&nbsp\\; I know some people want to ride to and from these events, but others would rather have their bikes shipped.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;I say do whatever works for you!!&nbsp\\; Besides....I pack way too many outfits and shoes - I need a trailer just for them!&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Anyway, here is more information I pulled from the Myrtle Beach Bike Week website.&nbsp\\; The Fall Rally and Bike Week 2009 are on!
&nbsp\\;
The FACT is:
Myrtle Beach Bike Week
( or Harley Week as some call this ) is not the same event as Memorial Day Weekend Atlantic Beach Bike Fest ( Black Bike Week as many refer to it )&nbsp\\; These are TWO TOTALLY SEPARATE EVENTS.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; The Myrtle Beach City Council, the political powers to be of Myrtle Beach, the Grand Strand
Area, and The Sun News should talk about and discuss these events separately.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;These events are in the same month (May) but we are still seperate events.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;