Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Laconia Bike Week/ Broken Spoke Saloon

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 03:51 AM
LQQK_OUT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,591 Likes on 1,096 Posts
Default Laconia Bike Week/ Broken Spoke Saloon

Does anyone know what bands will be playing at the Broken Spoke Saloon and at Benders Three Ring Saloon? The information on the website for the Broken Spoke hasn't been updated since last year. In general, it seems any band information for this years Laconia event seems to be lacking.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:43 AM
BALLS172
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there have been a couple of different posts on this site regarding the Broken Spoke not being open this year. I hope that is not the case.

Old 05-29-2014, 09:27 AM
pat401
Cruiser

The official Laconia website shows events at the Spoke all week, but no particulars on the bands:http://www.laconiamcweek.com/schedule
Broken Spoke Saloon:Miss Broken Spoke Laconia Contests, Oil Wrestling, Mechanical Bull & Live Music and free bike parking daily!
WOOT!

Old 05-29-2014, 11:05 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LQQK_OUT
Does anyone know what bands will be playing at the Broken Spoke Saloon and at Benders Three Ring Saloon? The information on the website for the Broken Spoke hasn't been updated since last year. In general, it seems any band information for this years Laconia event seems to be lacking.
Benders will not be open this year according to their FB page. Neither will Heat. I heard that area may be used for campsites.

Who knows about the Spoke. I don't. A very well known AC/DC tribute band from southeast is scheduled to play their according to their website, but as others have said, there has been no activity on their website or FB page regarding opening. A local bar up the road tells me its closed and wont be opening for BW but then another source was telling me it would be opening with limited bar. They gave no warning they would not be opening for Daytona BW this past March either.

If band information seems lacking for this year, you have not yet checked out the best BW info source... http://jdbikermap.com/biker-motorcyc...ike-week-maps/

Old 05-29-2014, 11:14 PM
harleyfiremedic
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

According to a post n FB, the Spoke will be open for Laconia Bike Week.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-B...083401?fref=nf

Old 05-29-2014, 11:32 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by LQQK_OUT
Originally Posted by harleyfiremedic
According to a post n FB, the Spoke will be open for Laconia Bike Week.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-B...083401?fref=nf
Well that takes care of that! Thanks!

Old 06-01-2014, 03:54 PM
CD
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They will be open but I'm guessing this is liable to be the last year. I drive by the spoke on my way to and from work and there is a realtor's for sale sign in front of the place.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
ricerocket71
Cruiser

Checked there Web site today and they have updated the band list for Laconia 2014 - looks like they are open again

Old 06-07-2014, 02:12 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by ricerocket71
Checked there Web site today and they have updated the band list for Laconia 2014 - looks like they are open again
Where you seeing that? All I'm seeing on their Laconia website is the schedule for 2013. They have the page titled 2014, but the event/dayes are 2013. If you can please post the link... Thanks a bunch.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:51 AM
pat401
Cruiser

We were in Laconia for a wedding this past weekend. As always, didn't want to leave. It's strange to be able to ride and park wherever you want!

All the tents at the Drive-in/Lobster Pound went up over the weekend and there's also a big tent up behind the Spoke.

We don't have concrete plans to attend the rally this year, but I do feel a cold coming on next Thursday or so!

Quick Reply: Laconia Bike Week/ Broken Spoke Saloon