System 1 reusable oil filter - Harley Davidson Forums

Oil and Oil Related Topics A place to post your oil related questions and comments.

System 1 reusable oil filter

P

Old 02-13-2017, 06:25 PM
Default System 1 reusable oil filter

Anyone out there using the System 1 brand reusable oil filter on their bike. I used them exclusively in my race cars due to the ability to remove and clean the filter element and be able to see what's going on in the motor.
Doing a 107" build on my 09 Electra Glide and was thinking of putting one on the bike. They do sell them for Harley. Thanks, Mike
Old 02-14-2017, 04:54 PM
One Of The Regulars

I use the PC Racing Flo SS filter. I really like it. There were a few things I liked about the PC racing unit. The nut on the end for ease of removal / installation, the internal magnet for a quick look at ferrous upon removal, and availability. I don't know that the fins on the outside of the filter actually do much cooling, I kinda doubt it, but it is a good looking filter.

P