Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

Sin city/Las Vegas - Southern NV area riders post up

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
xantasm
Supporter
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sin city/Las Vegas - Southern NV area riders post up

I know others have posted in the different bike sections, in the club sections, and the other various places on this forum and it seems that basically it just spreads everything out to the point where simple requests to find other riders in the area gets lost. So I wanted to ask since I moved to Las Vegas myself back in July 2011 this year and still haven't really found any friends to ride with that you guys/girls that know the area including the night life and are down to show others like myself some fun stuff to do in this town and cool places to ride to post up a reply or PM any of us asking with meets or greet info. Or even just post up if your bored and plan to go riding and would be interested in letting others join in. Please post up what info you feel comfortable sharing (privacy is always a risk with so many spammers out there) and give us a good idea of any details such as time, place to meet, route, or well anything you want to post up about it.

If your like me and looking for people to ride with please be respectful and realize that any really negative comments are likely gonna make people mad and not want to invite you along for any rides or meets. I am extremely opinionated but I know it's better to get to know somebody before they get to know my biases. So for those willing to participate I'd like to request we keep the thread clean and respectful so we can keep a really positive attitude between possible new friends.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 PM
xantasm
Supporter

Me personally I am a 36 year old U.S. Army Cavalry Veteran and I just transferred for spring at UNLV coming from UNR. I am also an avid Jeeper but I sold mine a couple months back so I am doing the Harley thing most days. I am single with no kids so I still act, think, and live like I did when I was in my mid 20's which is tough since most of my peers grew up and got domesticated lol.

I got a few people here on the forum to PM me their numbers and what not but since I am a total newbie to the area I am reluctant to keep asking hey can you show me the area and whats fun to do lol. I have gotten several comments of "hey anytime you want to ride??" So being ex military I have to ask can someone please be more specific than that like hey were meeting at such and such at noon if your down to ride. I am also hearing impaired and on the disabled list so I would respectfully ask that anybody offering info or help don't take it as an offense that I really don't like to play phone tag. I check this forum daily so if you PM me I will get back to you pretty quick.

Last edited by xantasm; 11-09-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:43 PM
CoyoteQuick
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tag

tag, yer it....ain't got time to post much but hell...meet-n-greets are cool

this Sunday theres gonna be a biker swap meet on Boulder hiway, South of Sahara, next to the Dodge dealer, the wife and i should be there about 11am

Old 11-09-2011, 07:49 PM
xantasm
Supporter

Originally Posted by CoyoteQuick
tag, yer it....ain't got time to post much but hell...meet-n-greets are cool

this Sunday theres gonna be a biker swap meet on Boulder hiway, South of Sahara, next to the Dodge dealer, the wife and i should be there about 11am
I read your post in the club section and I am looking forward to going but I forgot earlier to ask you if you could post up more details. I still have parts from my Scrambler lying around and parts from my Fat Bob now that I have started modding it so is it various bikes swap meet or just a few brands?

Last edited by xantasm; 11-09-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 PM
CoyoteQuick
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just show up, I'm goin 'cause a buddy is sellin stuff and might be a good day to ride and just an FYI, ease up on the info all at once...moderation is the key. But it's all good. I see yer doin alot of shoppin for yer bike and being a rookie to Vegas, we have local talent for what yer lookin for. A guy can learn alot from past posts.