Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

Motorcycle Caribbean Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 08:27 AM
BladeRun
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FLHTCUI05
Hey BladeRun, I think this is the cruise we are going on. Not taking our bikes. Will be our 3rd cruise.
Nice! We'll have to have a HDF get together (preferably at a bar) with you, Sharod and myself!

Old 11-16-2012, 08:30 AM
BladeRun
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sharod
Ran into you in another forum! Can't wait for this cruise. Luckily, Tina and Joe from over at CC "mix and mingle" made it through Hurricane Sandy okay! Five months to go. Put the bike away for the winter. Next ride will be to get her on the ship.

See you in April!
Hey Sharod! Yup, can't wait! I have a date to bring too now! For those new to my saga, I booked this trip in April or May of last year. At the time, I was seeing someone, let's call her Miss X. Well, of course, that didn't last. But now I'm seeing someone else, and she'll definitely be joining us.

My bike is put away. Unfortunately it's due to a crash, a minor one. Need to replace some parts, and actually found one of the parts here on HDF yesterday. I'll be ready come April! This winter is gonna be L O N G.