Rush Racing Products Performance V-Twin Exhaust — Providing the industry's most complete line of slip-on mufflers.

2011 exhaust info

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

I just did the Crossover system on my 2011 Fatboy Lo. Thanks to MBLOLYFE's recommendation and sound clips. I have the 1.75 and they are way louder then stock. I love the sound. Only problem I had was that after the install of a full system I needed a fuel management system cause the bike was way to lean even with the stock A/C still on the bike. Problem solved now with a SE Stage 1 A/C and Power Commander V Tuner. Oh ya and BTW thanks Ryan for all your help and super customer service

Old 04-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The crossover is my favorite system! Great pic of the bike and thank you for your service to our country.
Ryan

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
I just did the Crossover system on my 2011 Fatboy Lo. Thanks to MBLOLYFE's recommendation and sound clips. I have the 1.75 and they are way louder then stock. I love the sound. Only problem I had was that after the install of a full system I needed a fuel management system cause the bike was way to lean even with the stock A/C still on the bike. Problem solved now with a SE Stage 1 A/C and Power Commander V Tuner. Oh ya and BTW thanks Ryan for all your help and super customer service

Old 06-09-2011, 12:12 PM
netvampire
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi, just wanted to know, if there are black straight cuts to fit an 011 fxs blackline. currently has the newer screaming eagles, that came off a fatboy...thanks.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Originally Posted by netvampire
Hi, just wanted to know, if there are black straight cuts to fit an 011 fxs blackline. currently has the newer screaming eagles, that came off a fatboy...thanks.
The Blackline uses the 27 series: ’07-’11 Deluxe, Crossbones, and Blackline use the same mufflers. But the Blackline uses the Fatboy head pipes, so Blackline riders cannot use our stock replacement heat shields (27510HS) in tandem with the 27 series slip-ons.

We have discontinued the straight cut series of mufflers. However we do offer the tip compatible muffler with tips as a discounted package. An example part number would be 27511-200-pkg with 3015B tips. The tips with a B in the part number indicate a black finish, the 3015B has a straight cut with a slight taper that is similar to stock mufflers. The 3014B and 3015B are currently the only tips offer with a black finish.

-Ryan

Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
netvampire
Tourer

Originally Posted by Rush Racing Products
The Blackline uses the 27 series: ’07-’11 Deluxe, Crossbones, and Blackline use the same mufflers. But the Blackline uses the Fatboy head pipes, so Blackline riders cannot use our stock replacement heat shields (27510HS) in tandem with the 27 series slip-ons.

We have discontinued the straight cut series of mufflers. However we do offer the tip compatible muffler with tips as a discounted package. An example part number would be 27511-200-pkg with 3015B tips. The tips with a B in the part number indicate a black finish, the 3015B has a straight cut with a slight taper that is similar to stock mufflers. The 3014B and 3015B are currently the only tips offer with a black finish.

-Ryan
Thanks for reply, now i'm a little confused, so i need the deluxe/crossbones mufflers- not interested in the tip compatible ones-if you say the fxs is using the fatboy headers, will these still work ? part no on my screaming eagles are 80621-10....thanks

Old 06-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Originally Posted by netvampire
Thanks for reply, now i'm a little confused, so i need the deluxe/crossbones mufflers- not interested in the tip compatible ones-if you say the fxs is using the fatboy headers, will these still work ? part no on my screaming eagles are 80621-10....thanks
Correct, you need the deluxe/crossbones mufflers. An example part number would be 27511-200 (black slash down with 2.00" baffle) or 27513-200 (black straight cut with 2.00" baffle).
-Ryan

Old 06-10-2011, 09:03 AM
netvampire
Tourer

Originally Posted by Rush Racing Products
Correct, you need the deluxe/crossbones mufflers. An example part number would be 27511-200 (black slash down with 2.00" baffle) or 27513-200 (black straight cut with 2.00" baffle).
-Ryan
Thankyou so much Ryan for terrific customer support, shall go ahead and purchase the 27513-200 ones. will the screaming eagle heat shields work, or are they of different outer size ?

Old 06-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Thanks, the head shields will still work and the mufflers have the same shell diameter.
-Ryan

Old 07-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Cheiron
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ryan,

I have just completed a 124" build for a 2009 FLHX. Curently I have the Klock Werks Double back system. the 1 3/4" header size is the limiting factor. I really like the 'true dual' look and realize that I can achieve the max power from a 2-1 setup. I was wondering what you have in your product line that would be compatible.

Cheiron

Old 07-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Originally Posted by Cheiron
Ryan,

I have just completed a 124" build for a 2009 FLHX. Curently I have the Klock Werks Double back system. the 1 3/4" header size is the limiting factor. I really like the 'true dual' look and realize that I can achieve the max power from a 2-1 setup. I was wondering what you have in your product line that would be compatible.

Cheiron
The Reaper system is our best performance 2:1. It has stepped headers and 3 baffle options but I would recommend the 2.50" or 3.00" due to the large motor build. We also offer a 2:1 with straight headers and I would recommend the 2.50" baffle. If you feel you already have enough power, our true duals with slip ons using 2.25" baffles will also be a great setup. If you need more detailed info I would have to check with our techs about your exact setup, just let me know.
Thanks,
Ryan

Quick Reply: 2011 exhaust info