Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Screamin Eagle CVO Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/screamin-eagle-cvo-models-80/)
-   -   Ordered the Fullsac 2.25 power core SD (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/screamin-eagle-cvo-models/803408-ordered-the-fullsac-2-25-power-core-sd.html)

j1mmy 09-10-2012 10:38 PM

do the fulsac baffles fit stock 4" cvo mufflers? the last i heard, the cores only fit aftermarket screaming eagle mufflers, and they were not compatible with cvo pipes.

i have 2011 cvo streetglide mufflers on my 01 EGC, they sound good, but could have a little more rumble

crackers 09-10-2012 11:54 PM

They fit the stock CVO mufflers

+RO@D*R@GE+ 09-11-2012 07:20 AM

Thanks for the info Yellowbird...I'll try it with the packing in.

+RO@D*R@GE+ 09-11-2012 07:21 AM

and yes J1mmy they make cvo cores now that fit stock 4 inch

pontiac69 09-12-2012 05:52 PM

how much was shipping from full sac on the baffles. i just picked up a set of cvo 4" slipons that i want to do this mod. now my plan is to do the 1.75 baffle. i see the baffles are like 120 what is the shipping cost from them. or is there a better place to buy them from.

crotchetyoldfart 09-12-2012 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by 09 YELLOWBIRD (Post 10316016)
Road Rage,

You are on the right track!

Too better your bike's performance and heat management, why not get rid of the cat, and add Fulsac header and the "new" TTS Mastertune tuner?

You will be happy that you did it!

Good Luck with your project and Ride Safe,

YELLOWBIRD

Is the TTS Mastertune better/worse than the ThunderMax? I have a 2012 CVO ULTRA and am looking to get more rumble, loose the heat from the Cat, and do something to address the crappy fuel we are getting these days.

As I understand it we may have 15% ethanol in our fuel by next year and am wondering if the Thundermax would not be the better choice as it continually reprograms itself according to the current performance variables, etc. I certainly don't want to get into remapping frequently.

Also, what is HD's stance on the TTS Mastertuner regarding warranty?

I sure like what I am hearing about the fulsac header pipes and cores for my eom mufflers and am anxious to learn more about them.

09 YELLOWBIRD 09-13-2012 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by crotchetyoldfart (Post 10325992)
Is the TTS Mastertune better/worse than the ThunderMax? I have a 2012 CVO ULTRA and am looking to get more rumble, loose the heat from the Cat, and do something to address the crappy fuel we are getting these days.

As I understand it we may have 15% ethanol in our fuel by next year and am wondering if the Thundermax would not be the better choice as it continually reprograms itself according to the current performance variables, etc. I certainly don't want to get into remapping frequently.

Also, what is HD's stance on the TTS Mastertuner regarding warranty?

I sure like what I am hearing about the fulsac header pipes and cores for my eom mufflers and am anxious to learn more about them.

COF,

One of my best buds currently has the T-Max. He has had some problems with it. I asked him, if he could do it all over, he said he would get the TTS.

The "new" TTS Master Turner, is now shipping as of Monday of this week. I don't know all the specs, but one of the best features is that it now stores the original stock settings on the unit. You can also buy this turner for 1 or 2 bike set ups, and it's not as expensive as the T-Max. And there's a bunch more improved features that I really don't know of yet.

Some of the best turners across the US use this unit.
If you didn't know, Steve Cole is the inventor of the TTS Mastertune Turner. Steve also was the original producer of the Screaming Eagle Pro Race Turner. The MoCo wanted more control and wanted to profit more money, so they changed vendors from "The Turbo Shop", (TTS) to someone else.

There are alot of turners/programmers out there, but, IMHO, TTS is for sure one of the best, easiest, customer service friendly turner companies out there.
But even better, I haven't heard of anyone who is not happy they switched or bought the TTS Mastertune turner!

Good Luck,

YELLOWBIRD

crotchetyoldfart 09-20-2012 12:37 PM

done it yet?

Originally Posted by +RO@D*R@GE+ (Post 10315344)
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x.../fullsacsd.jpg
fullsac 2.25 SD came in today ....heres some pictures so you can see what they look like!!

What's the result, and how difficult was it?

crotchetyoldfart 09-20-2012 10:01 PM

Thanks Yellowbird...exactly the feedback I wanted to hear.

+RO@D*R@GE+ 09-21-2012 08:44 AM

install of the fullsac 2.25 sd cores are complete...putting them on in a little bit...videos to follow for those who are interested in the 2.25 SD
have to say I don't think thay will be loud ...my bike with the mufflers off and just the headers with cat in...is not that loud.

I will be doing the xpipe and tts tuner in the spring
sounds like the way to go!