Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dang It...I Thought I Was Done!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 10:45 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Ha, ha, ha, ha,... Done? Never done! You will always find something you want to change or add. It is a viscous circle.

More like an addiction...

Old 02-27-2015, 10:40 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Gommee
Ha, ha, ha, ha,... Done? Never done! You will always find something you want to change or add. It is a viscous circle.

More like an addiction...
Agreed. I just make a list each year of all the things I want to add. See which of them are most important and I can afford, then add them over the winter. It is tougher with two bikes. If you resolve to only do the mods over the winter, it slows the financial bleeding a bit. Mostly because by winter some of the stuff you thought you had to have, has been replaced by other stuff you want more.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Dave's 1stHog
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jcsshane
Well I'm done! I just bought the new Gen2 JW Speaker headlight...and now I'm done.....honest.....what else could I possibly need.....maybe shocks....but that's it.......honest....
How do you like that new headlight? It is one of the new mods I am thinking about doing...it's the new JW Speaker 8700 Evolution 2 correct?

Old 02-27-2015, 11:32 AM
jcsshane
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave's 1stHog
How do you like that new headlight? It is one of the new mods I am thinking about doing...it's the new JW Speaker 8700 Evolution 2 correct?

Yep - Evo2 ~ I just got the "shipped" e-mail yesterday. I'll post up pics and thoughts next week.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:48 AM
Dave's 1stHog
Road Captain

Please do, I have been trying to watch any YouTube video I can find or read any review I can get my hands on, I am real **** about researching something before I spend my $$ on it. I don't do a lot of night riding but when I do, I want to be able to see as much as possible. Thanks for letting me know.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

I have been running the trucklite phase 7 on my bike and I have no problems seeing in the curves. I also run 2 of them on my semi truck.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:33 PM
jcsshane
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave's 1stHog
Please do, I have been trying to watch any YouTube video I can find or read any review I can get my hands on, I am real **** about researching something before I spend my $$ on it. I don't do a lot of night riding but when I do, I want to be able to see as much as possible. Thanks for letting me know.

As it's still in Friggin' Cold mode here, I will post a Fit, Finish and perceived Brightness opinion. Probably a couple of weeks before I will brave the elements and salt for a real night ride review.

Old 02-28-2015, 01:00 PM
jam436
Supporter
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts
Old 02-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Dave's 1stHog
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
I have been running the trucklite phase 7 on my bike and I have no problems seeing in the curves. I also run 2 of them on my semi truck.
I was actually looking at the Trucklite 7 when I stumbled on the new version of the JW Speakers; both seem to be really good options at a better price compared to the HD one.

Old 02-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Jcsshane where did you go to get that jw headligt ?

Their website has a bunch of pictures and info on the models but nothing to make a purchase.

Quick Reply: Dang It...I Thought I Was Done!!