Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Customizing My '05 Deluxe, UPDATED photos 03/09/08

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Double Ds
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Customizing My '05 Deluxe

OMG What a awesome looking cover. It is going to look so cool on your bike. CNC wheel guy did a great job!! I can't wait to see it on your bike. Take pics when you can. I keep doing the spring dance but it isn't working yet. However, we are getting rain instead of snow.........thats a start!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Double Ds

OMG What a awesome looking cover. It is going to look so cool on your bike. CNC wheel guy did a great job!! I can't wait to see it on your bike. Take pics when you can. I keep doing the spring dance but it isn't working yet. However, we are getting rain instead of snow.........thats a start!
Thanks CJ and DD's!
It's on the bike now, just need to move the bike into a better position for photos...thus the need for the spring weather!!
Raining to beat the band for sure and hopefully melting that snow too!
I'm really glad with the final design because it does tie it all in together. CNC's working on a tribal shift linkeage too from a design I chose from tattoo's. That's going to really tie it all in!!
His signature now has a few of the derby covers and other parts he's made in it. They all came out great and the Fleur de Lis is sharp!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 PM
CNC WHEEL GUY
Road Warrior

Thanks for the kind word Double Ds!

It won't be long before I get my paws on that Fatboy and start making stuff for it! Just need to get it from it's current home!

-Denis

Old 03-09-2008, 09:51 AM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: CHROME LADY

Thanks CJ and DD's!
It's on the bike now, just need to move the bike into a better position for photos...thus the need for the spring weather!!
Raining to beat the band for sure and hopefully melting that snow too!
I'm really glad with the final design because it does tie it all in together. CNC's working on a tribal shift linkeage too from a design I chose from tattoo's. That's going to really tie it all in!!
His signature now has a few of the derby covers and other parts he's made in it. They all came out great and the Fleur de Lis is sharp!
Hopefully I will be able to post pics of it on in the next few weeks. (That clearis a bitch to try and sand.)

Old 03-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Suspended
Account Suspended

Hopefully we can start thinking about riding in the next few weeks not just posting!!
....April's right around the corner! Gotta think POSITIVE!
Your new signature looks sweet!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Double Ds
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CNC WHEEL GUY

It won't be long before I get my paws on that Fatboy and start making stuff for it! Just need to get it from it's current home!

-Denis
YES but the fatboy is soooo snowed in, by the time we get it out from its cave up north it will be riding time!!

Old 03-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: CNC WHEEL GUY

-Denis
YES but the fatboy is soooo snowed in, by the time we get it out from its cave up north it will be riding time!!
DOH! Start making stuff for it now so we can bolt 'em on and ride (straight out of the cave)!

Old 03-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

Ok, here are updated photos from this afternoon.
Tribal shift linkage made today by my hubby, CNC Wheel Guy to complete the theme of my bike.

Old 03-09-2008, 04:09 PM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: CHROME LADY

Ok, here are updated photos from this afternoon.
Tribal shift linkage made today by my hubby, CNC Wheel Guy to complete the theme of my bike.

That looks sweet. Nice and basic with a touch of class. Might have to get one for the missus (just plain not engraved). HHMMMMMMMMM

Old 03-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

Why not do something......
Something French to go with her Fleur de Lis theme but different.
Eiffel Tower's going in the wrong direction. Maybe Arc de Triumph?
Or her name?
I think having something milled in it would compliment the flat black/flat silver look.

With your theme, you could do a celtic armband if you look at tattoo's.
Or "Patty Wagon" with a shamrock on either side of the text???

Quick Reply: Customizing My '05 Deluxe, UPDATED photos 03/09/08