Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket seat for Rocker C

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
rockerc9913
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Rocker C sissy bar

You can check mine out better on ebay.com or on Youtube.com. search Rocker C sissy bar and there is a short slide show. We have sold quite a few of them and they woek well 3 min off/on and it sits high like a normal back rest. if you have any questions contact me @ jchristian@charterinternet.com

Old 11-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Ghost_Vengeance
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dwruddock
JOE and OTHERS,

Here are some pics of the Custom seat by Jeffrey Phipps Custom Saddles, http://www.jeffreyphipps.com/, in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He did a great job. The skin is Tiger Shark around the edges/sides/back and regular black leather on the top. As for the price, I will not post it on here without the consent of Jeffrey Phipps, but if you want to contact me directly, I would be glad to tell you. I am sure mine probably cost more because the initial research and development on the seat mounts, seat pan, spacing to the rear fender and clearance for the future passenger pillion all had to be done in order to make the seat. Now he has a mold of my seat/seat pan and can copy it without having to take all of these measurements again. Let me know what you guys think of the seat. If you contact Jeff, tell him I sent you and mention this forum. That way he knows that you are aware of what my seat looks like and you will be comparing the same mental pictures in your conversations.
In one of the pictures you will see that I set the original stock Rocker C seat on top of the new seat so that you can have a visual reference as to the size of the new seat.
The best thing is....I now sit down about an inch and a half further, maybe more and I sit back on the bike at least an inch from stock, maybe even more. This new seat truly allows you to sit "IN" the bike and not on it. And, this seat now has extra aupport in the rear half where your lower spine and tail bone are positioned. If you notice, on your stock seat, the pan is split and the seat actually bends and folds down in the rear. This new seat is upright in the rear and supports me when I get on the throttle nicely. Now if I can figure out how to extend the forward controls and add a little more leg room, I will have my "perfect" bike!!

HOLY CRAP I talk a lot!! Here are some pics....
Hello Bro, that is exactly what I have been lookin for. I emailed the guy but he hasnt replied, u got a number i can call?