Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Softail Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-models-7/)
-   -   ROLAND SANDS tracker fender kit (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-models/491621-roland-sands-tracker-fender-kit.html)

snakeyes 03-19-2010 11:24 PM

ROLAND SANDS tracker fender kit

Does anyone have any photos of the new RSD tracker fender as it appears once its mounted. This is not to be confused with the vintage fender kit with the curved fender struts. I can only get a picture of the kit itself and have no idea what it looks like on a bike. Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

P

DR. V-TWIN 03-20-2010 01:01 AM

I have the 2010 RSD catalog here and there is not even a pic of it on a bike in there. The bikes in the catalog all have the more expensive kits on them. It is due for release on 4/22 is what I know about it. It's a lot less expensive than the other fender kits as the struts are steel instead of aluminum.

skipper469 03-20-2010 01:03 AM

I don't think you'll find anyone withe the Tracker fender kit just yet. I think it was on backorder until the 14-16 of this month. I picked up the Vintage fender kit, and have the Shade Tree kit I got from athousandhurricanes brand new for sale (fender, mounting brackets, battery cover, springer seat, and tank bib). If your interested PM me; otherwise I think the RSD Tracker kit looks pretty cool, but haven't seen anyone running it yet. Good luck!

DR. V-TWIN 03-20-2010 01:05 AM

Skipper always has the good stuff for sale. How's Arizona treating you?

snakeyes 03-20-2010 02:00 AM

Skip, PM sent

P

DR. V-TWIN 03-20-2010 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by skipper469 (Post 6429092)
I don't think you'll find anyone withe the Tracker fender kit just yet. I think it was on backorder until the 14-16 of this month. I picked up the Vintage fender kit, and have the Shade Tree kit I got from athousandhurricanes brand new for sale (fender, mounting brackets, battery cover, springer seat, and tank bib). If your interested PM me; otherwise I think the RSD Tracker kit looks pretty cool, but haven't seen anyone running it yet. Good luck!

How was your trip to AZ? Have you settled in yet? Hope all is well.

Talk to you soon!

I just checked the Drag system and it shows the RSD kit on backorder until 4/16/2010.

Shawn

taino 03-30-2010 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by skipper469 (Post 6429092)

Skipper-
I PMd you about the Shadetree kit. I hope we can make a deal happen

09crossbonesx 04-04-2010 01:09 PM

Do you still have that shadetree kit for sale? I would really like to buy it for my husband. What are you asking for it? Thanks

taino 04-09-2010 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by 09crossbonesx (Post 6516545)
Do you still have that shadetree kit for sale? I would really like to buy it for my husband. What are you asking for it? Thanks

Yep, still have it

bgibbster 04-09-2010 04:00 PM

Hey snake
I have the tracker on my bike, it is in another recent thread here somewhere. Definitely a really good fender kit. I have had both the STF fender and this one, and well, you can see I no longer run it. Just my opinion though.
I really wanted Heartland but didn't want to fork out the money, the RSD is a close second. And according to the RSD catalog they sell a "barebones" style padded seat if you don't want a pan seat