Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ROLAND SANDS tracker fender kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 11:24 PM
snakeyes
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROLAND SANDS tracker fender kit

Does anyone have any photos of the new RSD tracker fender as it appears once its mounted. This is not to be confused with the vintage fender kit with the curved fender struts. I can only get a picture of the kit itself and have no idea what it looks like on a bike. Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

P

Old 03-20-2010, 01:01 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I have the 2010 RSD catalog here and there is not even a pic of it on a bike in there. The bikes in the catalog all have the more expensive kits on them. It is due for release on 4/22 is what I know about it. It's a lot less expensive than the other fender kits as the struts are steel instead of aluminum.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 AM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't think you'll find anyone withe the Tracker fender kit just yet. I think it was on backorder until the 14-16 of this month. I picked up the Vintage fender kit, and have the Shade Tree kit I got from athousandhurricanes brand new for sale (fender, mounting brackets, battery cover, springer seat, and tank bib). If your interested PM me; otherwise I think the RSD Tracker kit looks pretty cool, but haven't seen anyone running it yet. Good luck!

Old 03-20-2010, 01:05 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Skipper always has the good stuff for sale. How's Arizona treating you?

Old 03-20-2010, 02:00 AM
snakeyes
Advanced

Skip, PM sent

P

Old 03-20-2010, 11:01 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by skipper469
I don't think you'll find anyone withe the Tracker fender kit just yet. I think it was on backorder until the 14-16 of this month. I picked up the Vintage fender kit, and have the Shade Tree kit I got from athousandhurricanes brand new for sale (fender, mounting brackets, battery cover, springer seat, and tank bib). If your interested PM me; otherwise I think the RSD Tracker kit looks pretty cool, but haven't seen anyone running it yet. Good luck!
How was your trip to AZ? Have you settled in yet? Hope all is well.

Talk to you soon!

I just checked the Drag system and it shows the RSD kit on backorder until 4/16/2010.

Shawn

Last edited by DR. V-TWIN; 03-20-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:56 PM
taino
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skipper469
Skipper-
I PMd you about the Shadetree kit. I hope we can make a deal happen

Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
09crossbonesx
Stage I

Do you still have that shadetree kit for sale? I would really like to buy it for my husband. What are you asking for it? Thanks

Old 04-09-2010, 03:52 PM
taino
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 09crossbonesx
Do you still have that shadetree kit for sale? I would really like to buy it for my husband. What are you asking for it? Thanks
Yep, still have it

Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 PM
bgibbster
Tourer

Hey snake
I have the tracker on my bike, it is in another recent thread here somewhere. Definitely a really good fender kit. I have had both the STF fender and this one, and well, you can see I no longer run it. Just my opinion though.
I really wanted Heartland but didn't want to fork out the money, the RSD is a close second. And according to the RSD catalog they sell a "barebones" style padded seat if you don't want a pan seat

Last edited by bgibbster; 04-09-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply: ROLAND SANDS tracker fender kit