Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by eman9690
I have diff speedo then stock ill see if i can get a pic of it today or tommorow i love it 600 different colors for the gauges/needles
Damn, I can't even name 600 different colors !

Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 PM
mfmaine
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!

K.... I wan to relocate the front turn signal to the nacelle...top or bottom, doesn't matter. How did you guys do it? what kit did you use? Part #s and suppliers would be helpful. I know I can count on you guys. Thanks.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Mouth
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DrWalkinboner
CaseyX and ChaleBombo your bars are so beeeeeefy
Thanks!

Old 03-25-2011, 09:08 PM
mfmaine
Advanced

Originally Posted by mfmaine
K.... I wan to relocate the front turn signal to the nacelle...top or bottom, doesn't matter. How did you guys do it? what kit did you use? Part #s and suppliers would be helpful. I know I can count on you guys. Thanks.
Shoulda mentioned: I am NOT a mech-a-nic, but I'm willing to give anything a shot before turning it over to my indie know-it-all

Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Caseyx
Tourer

Originally Posted by Chale Bombo
Thanks!

Yep, thanks...pretty damn happy with em!

Old 03-25-2011, 10:09 PM
RyanC
Tourer

Just got my ar$e kicked for the better half of 4 hours puttin a rear directional relo kit . First time I have ever done something like that.I AM NOT GOOD with mechanical or electrical things. Took me way longer than it should've, but it's installed and the lights are even and all work as they should. No scratches on the fender. Pop on the detachable backrest and then I can take the wife for a ride. In summation, major VICTORY for me!

Old 03-25-2011, 10:24 PM
mfmaine
Advanced

Originally Posted by RyanC
Just got my ar$e kicked for the better half of 4 hours puttin a rear directional relo kit . First time I have ever done something like that.I AM NOT GOOD with mechanical or electrical things. Took me way longer than it should've, but it's installed and the lights are even and all work as they should. No scratches on the fender. Pop on the detachable backrest and then I can take the wife for a ride. In summation, major VICTORY for me!
Grats, Bro. I feel your pain.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:39 AM
SkinnyonFatboyLo
Cruiser

Originally Posted by RyanC
I am about to have to go through this same project today. Never done any of it before. Got any good tips? Anything to cut my ar$e kickin to as little as possible would be great. Main thing I need to know is the easiest way to remove the turn signals from the stock location.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Sailrider 1
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 100thsporty
I am about to have to go through this same project today. Never done any of it before. Got any good tips? Anything to cut my ar$e kickin to as little as possible would be great. Main thing I need to know is the easiest way to remove the turn signals from the stock location.
If you guys are doing the rear directional relocate kit just to add the backrest don't do it. It's far easier to just grind a quarter inch off the backrest brackets and add a little touch up paint to the brackets.

Looks better too IMHO than the Harley relocate kit. Search this thread, lots of guys have done it and there are pictures of the procedure. Takes all of about 10 minutes.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:05 AM
chozzer
6th Gear
Default Narrow Bars

TNB sorry to thread jack - heres the pic you were asking for.

In this pic HD Narrow Beach bars powder coat. Nostalgic heated grips, Zumo 660, black levers

Name:  f869460f.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  141.3 KB

Last edited by chozzer; 03-26-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners