Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Lone wolf lo 10
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hear ya!, my girl swears I'm obsessed,just because I'm on my phone for at least 4 hrs a day on this forum and reading about engine upgrades, fuel moto,s&s,thundermax and so forth.she told me it could be worse, it could be ****

Originally Posted by Josewales
Haha.

I know u guys deserve better...I need to build a 'HD bike photo studio' with fancy hog backdrops and a high def camera If that was to happen, the o'lady would have me committed. Couple days ago she said to me 'You know you are obsessed with a piece of metal right?' I replied 'it could be Japanese plastic, but it has some rubber on it also don't forget!' She just looked at me with strange eyes when i said that. Pffft...women! If she invested in cougar implants, I would take them in the garage with me also to stare and feel....she could be a part of it! Anyways thought I share that with yas:P

Old 10-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lone wolf lo 10
it could be ****
Haha epic...I should of said that...oh wait she knows I look at **** like normal male alphas:P

Old 10-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Jim don't kill me:P

Sitting here waiting for my dog to pop some puppies (hopefully) today and bored...since photoshop is a hobby, might as well create some chit. My bike is no where near completion...therefore I had to find another bike to start playing with ideas for garage **** posters. And you are it!:P

FYI poster template is 18"x24".

Cheers.

Name:  HDForums-Community-Poster-JIMSFBL.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  86.0 KB

Old 10-09-2011, 05:18 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Jim don't kill me:P

Sitting here waiting for my dog to pop some puppies (hopefully) today and bored...since photoshop is a hobby, might as well create some chit. My bike is no where near completion...therefore I had to find another bike to start playing with ideas for garage **** posters. And you are it!:P

FYI poster template is 18"x24".

Cheers.

wow! That's cool Jose, I hope you get bored more often.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
wow! That's cool Jose, I hope you get bored more often.
Jim....I googled bunch of Betty pics, couldn't find what's on your derby. If u have it I can polish your poster up. Also sent full size to ya.

For the rest of you Lo's, who is next? Better be big quality pics, all done out and tell me a story to use. PM me if interested and ideas...maybe not, this might turn into work haha. I have time to do a few in the next week or so...then I am in and out of town most of the winter. Also this is all free, my way of trying and evolving new ideas...and giving back to the community. Just can't play email tag much, couple renditions and it's yours.

Cheers.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim....I googled bunch of Betty pics, couldn't find what's on your derby. If u have it I can polish your poster up. Also sent full size to ya.

For the rest of you Lo's, who is next? Better be big quality pics, all done out and tell me a story to use. PM me if interested and ideas...maybe not, this might turn into work haha. I have time to do a few in the next week or so...then I am in and out of town most of the winter. Also this is all free, my way of trying and evolving new ideas...and giving back to the community. Just can't play email tag much, couple renditions and it's yours.

Cheers.
Maybe in the Spring when I do my next round of changes and see if I settle in to something else that I like

Old 10-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Sgt. Jim got a postcard...he needs to share his mods and 'Dear John' letter. Btw man, thought u hunted that there wasn't much to your bike:P

Last one to post btw...hate to pollute this beautiful thread with ongoing work.

Last edited by Josewales; 10-10-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Zombiequest
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each his own I guess but I'd never deface a Lo with a windshield... might as well get a full face helmet if your afraid of wind and bugs.. that's what it's all about. At least that's how I see it... around here, most riders don't wave back if you wear a full-face helmet. At least that's what my buddy says, I'll wear gortex face masks and bandannas before wearing a full-face. But that's just me.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:49 AM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well you might consider new buddies then. Not to wave at someone because they have a full face on is dumb. I don't wear one but I'm not going to diss someone that does. Well like you said to each his own. And defaced a Lo? again did your buddy's tell you that as well? Not picking a fight with ya but... You should think about the message your putting out their. I'm sure you would accept help from those fullface windshield wearing bikers your talking about. Take care ride safe.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Btw a set of Lo denim fenders....how much would they go for on ebay?

Not selling them til both fenders are on and proud first...by xmas if I get the time to deal with it while in and out of town for work. Just in case someone want to PM me asking.

I need to recoup some gains this winter.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners