Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
chap!
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
Just order them at the dealer (unless they are discontinued?)

Half-Moon Passenger Footboard Pans - Chrome

50807-08

No way, Cheers pal, Why have I always thought they were just for touring? Right, on it!

Oh & before the Spy police mention the seat & Licence plate?
New seat on its way! Relocator done, just not in pic's! Nacelle, still waiting due to back order!
Right, back on them boards & shifters!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:50 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

The stock boards don't do much for me ... but, they don't offend too much either ....

If you're going to stay with the stock boards, though ... get some 'girder' brake and shift levers to dress the thing up a little ... also, the nostalgic brake pedal ....

I'll try to do my part to spend all y'all's hard-earned bread ... LoL

Old 02-03-2012, 06:54 PM
chap!
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kozy22
I like the stock boards
I like the stock boards too, prefer the half moon vintage one's (which now i'll get) But the others don't really suit the style I was after? ( Me that is, not going for Socal but an Old Skool Hot Rod kind of look? Like both styles but can only have one! Well at the moment?)

Last edited by chap!; 02-03-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:56 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE

Spy Bust 1, the RSD Venturi Speed 5 AC! I felt like a monkey on a football trying to put this together. lol Of course it didn't help I was still suffering from the anesthesia buzz from a test this morning. lol

I do like the RSD Venturi Speed 5 AC ... looks good with the theme ....

I always kind of liked the stock DeLuxe tank badges ... [the '61-'62 are a pretty good alternative, I suppose] ...

I was kind of partial to one of the Road King tank badges a few years ago ... forget what year ... had the eagle wing motif going on, as well ....

Also ... the 95th Anniversary badges were nice ...

I guess you've got your order in, though ... should look good ...

They'll have to bring back the 'bike of the month' thread once you get done ...!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
Now ya got me thinking about swapping engine guards!!! Damn it!
Now you all got me thinkin of puttin those rear guards on mine.
Hmmmmm!! But it's Happy Hour here in SoCal and well, you know!!! They really do look good though. It may add to the balance of my ol skool vs my new skool.

I got the half moons on mine in black and really love em. It really helps with ground clearance but I may be changin em up. Just a hint for one of my "Third Rounders!".

KEEP DOIN THE DAMN THING, NC,D'!!!
You're makin us all proud. Not sure I could call you "Bro" because of all the haters in other threads. Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Ahhh, whatever!!!! Keep doin the damn thing, BRO!!!!!

Old 02-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chap!
No way, Cheers pal, Why have I always thought they were just for touring? Right, on it!

Oh & before the Spy police mention the seat & Licence plate?
New seat on its way! Relocator done, just not in pic's! Nacelle, still waiting due to back order!
Right, back on them boards & shifters!

You do need the floor board style brackets to go with those. I dont have that PN but Im sure the stealership would love to help you spend some more money

Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SURFOR Chop
I do like the RSD Venturi Speed 5 AC ... looks good with the theme ....

I always kind of liked the stock DeLuxe tank badges ... [the '61-'62 are a pretty good alternative, I suppose] ...

I was kind of partial to one of the Road King tank badges a few years ago ... forget what year ... had the eagle wing motif going on, as well ....

Also ... the 95th Anniversary badges were nice ...

I guess you've got your order in, though ... should look good ...

They'll have to bring back the 'bike of the month' thread once you get done ...!
surfor, thanks for your kind words and input! Don't get me wrong, I do like my stock emblems and that's why I was never really in a rush to swap them out. The red in them is the only thing that pulls on the faint red pin stripping on the tins.

I've ordered them, but haven't yet pulled the olds ones. But I'm just thinking once I get the exhaust on, along with the way the bike is starting to shape up, it is going to have a long and obvious low look and the design of the earlier emblem I'm thinking will possibly pop more and will also compliment the long sleek look of the chrome console. Something I'm going to take a good look at.

Originally Posted by socal yankee
Now you all got me thinkin of puttin those rear guards on mine.
Hmmmmm!! But it's Happy Hour here in SoCal and well, you know!!! They really do look good though. It may add to the balance of my ol skool vs my new skool.

I got the half moons on mine in black and really love em. It really helps with ground clearance but I may be changin em up. Just a hint for one of my "Third Rounders!".

KEEP DOIN THE DAMN THING, NC,D'!!!
You're makin us all proud. Not sure I could call you "Bro" because of all the haters in other threads. Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Ahhh, whatever!!!! Keep doin the damn thing, BRO!!!!!
BRO, here, go ahead and click'em and get'em! Surdyke.com LOL

Yeah, the flavors and aroma have changed in recent times. I do miss the crew who represented and inspired my build! But there are a few still out here in the shadows. lol

Here's to the haters

Last edited by NC D'LUXE; 02-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Eff all ya'yall. I'm going 23" up front! TAKE THAT!
I'm tired of y'all having fun this week without me, spending money, building your bikes while I work and slave at home fixing plugged up sinks, clogged toilets and broken in-sink garbage disposals!

K.M.B.F.W.A!

Old 02-03-2012, 08:01 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Ok. I feel better now.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
Ok. I feel better now.
Pooch, if it makes you feel any better, I did receive the yellow tint for my aux lights thanks to your post....oh and btw MY HARD BAGS HAVE LANDED IN DENVER....MONDAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!