Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WWW tires are on the way...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Fireman1501
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WWW tires are on the way...

Heard you could not get the custom white wall tires from Tab but just got off the phone and have a set headed my way.. Hope it takes the bike to a whole new level..

Old 09-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master

Gonna look sick!!!! Can't wait to see pics, I bet the white walls are gonna set it off!!

Old 09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Good news all around

Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 PM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey Dude, what kind of bike do you have that you are putting the WW tires on and what size tires also? I think they add a classy look to a bike. Also, what brand tire and how much if you don't mind saying. I have them on my Deluxe, stock 16's, and I just LOVE them!!! I have tons done to my bike but like you said, IMHO, they do take a bike to a whole new level. They really make my bike stand out when parked next to other bikes that run without them. I have also always heard what a pain in the rear they are to keep clean but I keep my bike so clean all the time that that is not really an issue for me. I have also learned how to clean them without having to wash the whole bike keeping them looking really white all the time. There are times I want to ride and only the WW have some road dirt or a few slings of grease on them from a previous few rides and that comes in really handy to be able to do them and only them before I take the bike out. I think you are REALLY going to like the new look on your bike. Post a few pics of before and after when your done putting them on.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:45 PM
truckin
Tourer

ww are going to set your bike off

Old 09-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Fireman1501
Road Master

Well my bike has a 21"x3.5" front wheel and a 18"x4.25" rear wheel. I choose the Avon Venom tires.. The 120/70 21 up front an the 150/70 18 in the rear.. Diamondback is taking the new tires and adding the wide white walls to them.. Price is a little high but what you have to pay for the look you want.. I paid $720 shipped and will cost me $60 to mount them.. Here is a pic of my sled.

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Hey Dude, what kind of bike do you have that you are putting the WW tires on and what size tires also? I think they add a classy look to a bike. Also, what brand tire and how much if you don't mind saying. I have them on my Deluxe, stock 16's, and I just LOVE them!!! I have tons done to my bike but like you said, IMHO, they do take a bike to a whole new level. They really make my bike stand out when parked next to other bikes that run without them. I have also always heard what a pain in the rear they are to keep clean but I keep my bike so clean all the time that that is not really an issue for me. I have also learned how to clean them without having to wash the whole bike keeping them looking really white all the time. There are times I want to ride and only the WW have some road dirt or a few slings of grease on them from a previous few rides and that comes in really handy to be able to do them and only them before I take the bike out. I think you are REALLY going to like the new look on your bike. Post a few pics of before and after when your done putting them on.

Old 09-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fireman1501
Well my bike has a 21"x3.5" front wheel and a 18"x4.25" rear wheel. I choose the Avon Venom tires.. The 120/70 21 up front an the 150/70 18 in the rear.. Diamondback is taking the new tires and adding the wide white walls to them.. Price is a little high but what you have to pay for the look you want.. I paid $720 shipped and will cost me $60 to mount them.. Here is a pic of my sled.

Damnnnn that is sick - more pics please!

(I thought I saw something a few months back? -- are you the Fireman that does all the metal work - extending the fenders etc?)

Old 09-13-2012, 06:15 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Fireman1501
I paid $720 shipped and will cost me $60 to mount them.. Here is a pic of my sled.
OUCH!!! But yea, that will look great, no doubt. Beautiful bike!

Old 09-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Fireman1501
Road Master

Yes that is me..

Originally Posted by Midgard
Damnnnn that is sick - more pics please!

(I thought I saw something a few months back? -- are you the Fireman that does all the metal work - extending the fenders etc?)

Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx for the extra pics - you have done a fkucin killer job with your bike - very clean

Did you also add metal below the fender struts to make the tire look even more tucked in there?

Quick Reply: WWW tires are on the way...