Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Expierences with Osprey Limited???

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Elmwood Deluxe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expierences with Osprey Limited???

So i was thinking of purchasing the Osprey Buffalo Indian Chief styled saddlebags. I first noticed them on a bike on this forum I believe it was OS_Deluxe (don't quote me though) and i thought they looked great. I was battling with going with Hog DeluxesSpringer style bags but after reading so many horrible reviews and horrible shipment times i have since ventured elsewhere..... So hes what i'm curious about, how is Osprey Limited's quality of work, shipment time frames??? any insight on there saddle bags and or specifically the Buffalo Indian Chief style would be greatly appreciated...

Old 01-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Elmwood Deluxe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody??

Old 01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
byersmtrco
Supporter
Received 492 Likes on 343 Posts

Osprey is great!!

YEARS ago, I sent him my sagging studded things off my 00 Heritage.
He used the stock backing and made me heavier leather bags w/o studs
Better buckles, all using the stock backing & mounting.

They're still on there. They're showing wear, but still look good.

I HIGHLY recommend them

Old 01-09-2014, 01:51 PM
XARAN
Stellar HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

+1 on Osprey. David was great to deal with , best saddlebag for the $ out there. IMO there are some bags out there that are top of the line (Boss, Thunder) and then there are the very good bags like Leather pros and Osprey and hands down osprey are the best buy for the buck!
I had a set of his Bull Bags on my Fatboy later replaced by a set of Boss Springer Style bags . He now makes a Springer Style bag and it is half the cost of Boss and others. About 700 including ez brackets

IMO stay away from Hog deluxe!!!! The bags are great and tuck in nicely like a lot of the higher priced bags but based on past experiences you may not receive them this year their delivery times have been terrible and they have a reputation for bad customer service no return calls, not making delivery dates etc. Its too bad too because they are pretty nice bags. Also if your getting into the 1000.00 price range go with a set of Boss # 37 springers. (second picture are Boss )

Attached Thumbnails Expierences with Osprey Limited???-fbeg.jpg   Expierences with Osprey Limited???-3-30-bags-only.jpg  

Last edited by XARAN; 01-09-2014 at 01:59 PM.