Rocker Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:46 AM
10ring
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by Bodis22
And you drive? I notice u r not proud enough to list urs or pics. The rocker catches almost as much flak as a sport bike does from the Harley guys. This is the exact reason I would wheelie by the row of cruisers going 50 when I had my R1. I guess it will b just as bad now that I own a rocker. I guess buying American and paying double just isn't good enough for some. I bought my Harley because i like choppers and wanted to have a reliable machine along with trying to slow down and be safe. Now I or we (rocker owners still have to deal with the haters)
Me? I ride a Road King. It looks like a ........Road King. It is stock. If you would like to see it just look in the catalog, where you will find much better images than I could ever post. I'm sorry you feel persecuted: first for a sportbike, and now for your Rocker. We would still let you ride with us. Our group has one kid on a Yamaha 650 and one guy on a Hyabusamathingy. We are always catching up to him. If your Rocker looks like the ones in the dealerships then I would still think it is ugly: but I don't ride it, you do. Some of the guys think my bike is ugly: but they don't ride it, I do. I like choppers as well. I wish H-D had executed the design more to my liking. I'm not aware of Rocker haters. However, I've never seen one on the road, either. I looked at them several times before I got my RK, but the seat looks funny,and the coated grey finish looks ugly, in my opinion. The silhouette looks terrific.
I was just commenting on the good looks of the gentlemans Rocker, as he obviously put a lot of work into it. I would be proud to ride one if it looked like that.
I'll let you in on a little secret: I like the VROD. Everyone in my group thinks it's the ugliest bike on the planet. Why, it even has a shower head stuck on the side, they say. My friends rail against it. They say it isn't a Harley. They despise the fact that it is water cooled. The sportbike riders in the group say it is all show with no go. I might have to have one along with the RK. My ego can handle it. I don't think they will throw rocks at me. I didn't throw rocks at you.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:31 AM
j33ptj
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 81 Posts

Here is a few of mine!

Attached Thumbnails  Rocker Pictures-img_2198.jpg    Rocker Pictures-img_2200.jpg    Rocker Pictures-img_2205.jpg  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Punk_Rocker
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking sharp j33ptj

Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Papoloco
Stage IV

Hey Punk Rocker, how did you manage to fit the saddlebags? Are those HD or any other brand? I have the same exhaust on my Rocker and have not been able to find saddlebags that fit my bike.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:29 AM
just_working_on_the_43
Advanced

I'm to old for that... I love my road King.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Bodis22
Cruiser

Rocker Pictures-rocker-small.jpg

Here is mine. It will get black wheels as soon as tires are needed.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:46 AM
10ring
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bodis22, While I'm still not a big fan of the grey finish, your bike does look pretty good. You have put some work and money into it. How does it ride after lowering?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:22 AM
kanunski
Cruiser

Mines in my signature and loads of pics on my blog: MyRockerFXCW.com

Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Punk_Rocker
Cruiser

kanunski I really like your rocker blog cool pics and info

Old 11-12-2009, 04:07 AM
kanunski
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Punk_Rocker
kanunski I really like your rocker blog cool pics and info
thanks dude, it's fun doing it and trying to find all the best sources for all the best parts and gear

Quick Reply: Rocker Pictures