The Old Night Train Pictures Thread (Locked)

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Night Train Pictures

Took me an hour to get home from my classes today... I took the LONGGGGG way home...LOL In the coming weeks I will be able to bring the bike over pretty much anytime during the week. Tomorrow is the last day of my class!!!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
darkman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WillP, Hi buddy. Fender was cheap on fleabay, I'm gunna make the spacers tomorrow when i'm painting it!

Old 03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member

Hey I didn't think the list was supposed to be out until the 20th??..Congrats on getting Selected for Sergeant First Class.... So when is the party!!!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I thought you Croked or something ...LOL give me a call when you finish...

Old 03-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member

Weather report I got said it isn't supposed to start until tomorrow late afternoon.... Got my fingers crossed....
ORIGINAL: Trotter

It's gonna start Raining Tonight Through Saturday Night Whistle Dick.....Go around the Block at least ..... LMAO

ORIGINAL: Itsmedant

I can ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, i gotta ****ing study, dammit, i have a calculus test tomorrow morning that i have to do really good on, and if i go out riding right now, i wont be back till later!!! So i am going to wait one more day....oh man its gonna be hard to study

Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 PM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: ghostriderfxstb07

ORIGINAL: jamesf0622

Hey guys,

I'm on an awesome high right now. I figured I'd come share the news with all my cyber-buddies.

As you all know (or most of you at least) I'm in the army. There is a chance I might go to Egypt this summer for a year long position. It's one of those once-in-a-career positions. WillyP will probably know what I'm talking about since he is an Apache guy as well. If I go I'll leave here in June.

The other awesome news is that I found out today that I'm a SSG (P) - the P stands for promotable!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! It's a good day to be in the army! And there aren't that many of those days!

Also in the next week or so these mods will be done to my bike:

-new derby cover
-tri-bar LED tail light w/ sweet emblem courtesy of Story
-V&H black shortshots w/ fuelpak and K&N filter
-side mount license plate
-HOPEFULLY new levers - if they aren't backordered for another month

Within the next month or so I will be getting one of those A/C covers from Mudpuddle.
Hey James, Congrats dude. Now you can take this course I'm almost done with, ANCOC. BITES!!!
Anyway man, too cool. Are you going over to do the Saini mission or something different? I was over there back in the mid 80's. I was out in the middle of nowhere though.Good job again on the promotion.
Fortunately, I've already been through ANCOC! So, I'm pretty much done with schools for a while! And yes, ANCOC sucks *** hardcore style.

ORIGINAL: Airborne350G

Hey I didn't think the list was supposed to be out until the 20th??..Congrats on getting Selected for Sergeant First Class.... So when is the party!!!!!
The list doesn't "officially" come out until the 20th, but it comes out to certain people on the 13th. I know a few of those certain people.

Old 03-13-2008, 05:49 PM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

To make this day even better I got a couple things in the mail today too! A sweet new Derby cover and a lttle something from Hawaii!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:05 PM
bluent78
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trotter, thanks for the tip about the hollywood solo. I think I'm going to be ordering one in the next couple weeks. It looks like ordering through them isn't too bad. Does anyone have a better place?

Old 03-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member

I figured as much.. They are being tight in my unit. CSM will not say who made it yet....

Old 03-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get mine Direct also, then there no questions if something dosent look right ... Quality is The Best you'll love it.. Also the way it locks ..
ORIGINAL: bluent78

Trotter, thanks for the tip about the hollywood solo. I think I'm going to be ordering one in the next couple weeks. It looks like ordering through them isn't too bad. Does anyone have a better place?

Quick Reply: The Old Night Train Pictures Thread (Locked)