The Old Night Train Pictures Thread (Locked)

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Night Train Pictures

ORIGINAL: Itsmedant

Good news guys, i go in a Monday to setup my work schedule!!! Source of income = 422s quicker!
Congrats man! Money always help - some of us just need more........ Maybe if I didn't have 2 Harley payments and a Harley truck payment.........

Old 03-22-2008, 10:56 PM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

dang thats a good idea! I'm gonna drag my sick wife outta the bed and make her measure tonight. thanks man, never even thought of that lol.

ORIGINAL: Tx_Outlaw

ORIGINAL: imboden

well I got a call from my dealer today and they say my street slammers r on backorder. since I didn't believe it, I told em to cancel the order. now I'm back on the hunt for the perfect handlebar. street slammer, wo500, or wo501's....****.
That sucks man! Try this....... first, you need a friend with you, a tape measure, and a broomstick - no no no....... quit thinking about the video T posted! Sit on your bike in a riding position with your eyes closed. Hold the broomstick out in front of you like it was the grips on your handlebars. Have your friend measure the height from the top of the triple trees, the stretch back from the trees and the width of the outside of your hands. That's what you need for handlebars........

Old 03-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Itsmedant
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so your saying you only need to switch out the jiffy stand if you lower front and rear? cool cool

Old 03-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

Ha! First to post on page 300! Like it makes a diff........

Old 03-22-2008, 10:58 PM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

itsmedant what kinda job did ya pickup?

Old 03-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Itsmedant
Banned

no really TX, but i'll clap for ya! Well, i need to get to bed, been sitting here for like an hour or two playing guitar....fingers hurt and my head is starting to. Everyone have a good one and i shall be on here tomorrow maybe....supposed to go meet up with a couple friends, talking about getting a band started, hope that works out well, the people are real cool and i think we could get along, just dont know if we can make music together yet...but thats what tomorrow is for.

Goodnight everyone, thanks for all the info imboden

Old 03-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

so your saying you only need to switch out the jiffy stand if you lower front and rear? cool cool
I ran the stock stand with the air ride dropped all the way down. Never had a problem

Old 03-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Itsmedant
Banned

Well before i got put in the hospital i worked at best buy installing car audio equipment. But now i have limited mobility in my knee so i am jsut going back but working on the sales floor still making my installer pay (like 3 bucks an hour more than everyone else hehehe shhhhh!) I'm gonna be stuck in computers but thats right by customer service and there is this girl that works there......oh my, like jaw dropping georgous, so i'll be close to her hahaha. she smells good (i told her that the other day and made her blush so maybe my odds arent too bad) Just gotta get her on the back of the harley then its a done deal eh?

ORIGINAL: imboden

itsmedant what kinda job did ya pickup?

Old 03-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Itsmedant
Banned

ORIGINAL: Tx_Outlaw

I ran the stock stand with the air ride dropped all the way down. Never had a problem
Why did you switch it out then?

Old 03-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Tx_Outlaw
Elite HDF Member

no really TX, but i'll clap for ya! Well, i need to get to bed, been sitting here for like an hour or two playing guitar....fingers hurt and my head is starting to. Everyone have a good one and i shall be on here tomorrow maybe....supposed to go meet up with a couple friends, talking about getting a band started, hope that works out well, the people are real cool and i think we could get along, just dont know if we can make music together yet...but thats what tomorrow is for.

Goodnight everyone, thanks for all the info imboden
Nite man. Good luck with the band thing!

Quick Reply: The Old Night Train Pictures Thread (Locked)