Deuce Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
100thDeuce
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Deuce Pictures

eplion,

What's that cover you've got over the coil? I've not seen that setup before.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
100thDeuce
Intermediate

Great lookin' Deuce by the way. I've always liked white.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

eplion,

Nice lookin' bike! Which lowering kit did you put on yours?

After hearing what everyone put on their bikes, I'm starting to think I got the shaft. Everyone's bike looks like it's about an inch lower than mine. Now I do know that the newer models came from the factory one inch lower. I'm not sure if that started in '06 or '07, but I did read that they were one inch lower than previous years. Mine's an '05 and I know Deuce Dude's in a Annev. Edition so I don't know what to make of the lowering difference there other than maybe I got screwed somewhere down the line.

Old 07-22-2007, 06:08 PM
BlueDeuce
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No support from my fellow deuce riders? Did I do something to **** ya'll off? Blackballed? Not welcomed here??

ORIGINAL: BlueDeuce

HELP!

I'm looking at new bars for the ride. Confusing as hell I must say. Stock bars are pretty dang comfy and from my 1/2ass measuring I've determined that they measure with risers, 8" up 6" back and 31" wide. Is that correct or did I screw it up?
I'm looking at some T bars that I can hide the wiring in. Dimpled, drilled, dimpled and drilled which do you need, or do you need both? Next and last question. Buying online is definitly cheaper but you get no support as far as what fits and clearance issues like blinker collisions with the tank and so forth. So are my measurements good and what is a good quality bar that won't pit or rust. Keep in mind I work for a living and price IS an object

Old 07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Wicked9706
Novice

Hey man,
Maybe try the Street Slammer Bars.My buddy put them on his Soft Tail and they looked great.Im 6' 2" so they were pulled back alittle too far for me but they are fat,shiny and hid the wiring.I'll try to find out what they cost installed.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:46 AM
blueduece
Road Captain

I went with the Carlini clean sweep (1.5" dia, 7" rise, 7" pullback and 31.5" wide). This model put the grips close to stock position. I also added a wire cover and riser bolt covers. Check out my gallery and Carlinis site. Good luck.

No support from my fellow deuce riders? Did I do something to **** ya'll off? Blackballed? Not welcomed here??

HELP!

I'm looking at new bars for the ride. Confusing as hell I must say. Stock bars are pretty dang comfy and from my 1/2ass measuring I've determined that they measure with risers, 8" up 6" back and 31" wide. Is that correct or did I screw it up?
I'm looking at some T bars that I can hide the wiring in. Dimpled, drilled, dimpled and drilled which do you need, or do you need both? Next and last question. Buying online is definitly cheaper but you get no support as far as what fits and clearance issues like blinker collisions with the tank and so forth. So are my measurements good and what is a good quality bar that won't pit or rust. Keep in mind I work for a living and price IS an object

Old 07-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

BlueDeuce
I have the Carlinisupersweeps with 9" risers and 11/2" thick. A little pricy perhaps, but well made.

HELP!

Old 07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any of you guys have people ask you what type of Harley your bike is? This weekend at the Harley shop a guy sitting on his bike said to me, "Nice bike. What was it originally?" I thought he was referring to the paint job so I told him it was black before I had it painted. He said, "No. I mean what kinda of bike was it originally? Was it a Fatboy?" I told him it was a Deuce and he climbed off his bike to come admire it. He really liked the Deuce rear wheel and the 180 tire. He rode a Fatboy, but I guess he just hadn't ever heard of or seen a Deuce before. So there's another person out there now who admires the Deuce. I am glad to have educated another person on what a great bike the Deuce is. But I get asked quite often what kind of Harley my bike is. I was just wondering if people ask you guys the same thing.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:52 PM
lobo0101
Tourer

l2r, i've gotten that too. people have asked me what kind of harley my bike is. when i tell them it's a deuce i still get that blank stare. there's more to h-d that just fatboys and road kings.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:47 PM
malibu1979
Intermediate

Hello everyone
Im fairly new to the forums. Great site by the way!
Here is the bike.

Quick Reply: Deuce Pictures