Deluxe Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 10:50 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Retro Deluxe
Hello everyone,
This is my first post and I am humbly posting a picture of my 05 Deluxe. I have been studying this forum for over a year now for the ideas you have done that have allowed me to create my dream bike. I love the retro look and have strived to meld many of the old style parts onto my bike. Special thanks to BLKnCHRME09Deluxe, T Rat, El Supremo Aggro Jo, Net Vampire, Jersey Twin and of course O S Deluxe! Now that mine is pretty well done for now, I have to start on my wifes-she wants hers to match.....

diggen your ride man....

Old 05-02-2010, 10:52 AM
BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by aggro_jo
Just a few shots of my new dash, shift pegs, and passenger pegs. Tying it all together with the ball-milled theme.

very nice sir...whats next?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:05 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aggro_jo
Just a few shots of my new dash, shift pegs, and passenger pegs. Tying it all together with the ball-milled theme.

Aggro, what dash is that? Looks like a one piece, but has the step down in it like an upper/lower combo. I've been looking at different dashes lately, but can't seem to find one that goes with the rest of my bike.

As usual, your mods are looking killer. Yours is definitely one of the top bikes on here. Pure sweetness.

Originally Posted by nikonf8
I finally got my 36 inch mini cholos installed and i am feeling good about my choice. I love the 39 inch long tails but they would just be to much troble and heartaches for me. I have already scraped these pipes three times in the first day. you have to be careful with them when coming down a driveway. no real damage done but you have to take it slow. i cant image having to deal with the 39 inch. I like the sound better than the Vance & Hines i had on my bike. I also like the look very much and i live in CT and have not seen a bike with these on it yet. I took a few quick pictures to share one was taken at night with a three second exposure and its not that sharpe. any way you can get the idea. next up is the 21 3.5 wheels as soon as i can get my hands on one of them new tires the 120 70 21. here is a few links to the pictures
http://nikonf8.com/newpipes8.jpg
http://nikonf8.com/new-pipes6.jpg
http://nikonf8.com/newpipes9.jpg
http://nikonf8.com/new-pipes-2.jpg
Nikon, Your bike is looking great, also. Those pipes make a big difference. I'm going with 39's, but I'm installing a Shotgun so I can get in and out of my driveway without scraping. Lol. At least it's a good excuse to get an air ride.

What rear light bar you running? That looks sweet.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ElSupremo
Aggro, what dash is that? Looks like a one piece, but has the step down in it like an upper/lower combo. I've been looking at different dashes lately, but can't seem to find one that goes with the rest of my bike.
Its by joker machine. same with the pegs and grips. its a one piece that bolts over the top of the OG dash.

blkandchrome, The calipers make me cry every time I walk into the garage so they are on the short list.

Thanks fellas

Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 PM
SUUIE
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ElSupremo
What rear light bar you running? That looks sweet.
I believe that's a Rick Doss part.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Retro Deluxe
6th Gear

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
diggen your ride man....
Thank you, I got a lot of inspiration from you and others here..... Here are a few more including one with the bags I run for long runs etc.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Retro Deluxe
6th Gear

Sorry for the double post-still getting the hang of this.  Deluxe Pictures-michaels-harley-2-008.jpg

Deluxe Pictures-michaels-harley-3.jpg

Old 05-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Retro Deluxe
6th Gear

Try it again.....

Attached Thumbnails  Deluxe Pictures-michaels-harley-2-008.jpg    Deluxe Pictures-michaels-harley-3.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Viking66
Cruiser

Here is mine after having it a few months.

Pics are a little dark. I need a new camera, but can't afford one LOL

Old 05-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Lucky22
Tourer

nice viking, but i don't understand what you have on the front and rear fender. Does it have a purpose or is it just for the look.

Quick Reply: Deluxe Pictures