Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Softail Pictures (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-pictures-110/)
-   -   Night Train Pictures (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-pictures/224705-night-train-pictures.html)

DYNA JIM 04-28-2008 07:29 PM

RE: Night Train Pictures

Hey Jackoff, nobody was talking to you!

ORIGINAL: PoconoJack

Wow DoucheBag Jim. It looks to me that you are doing the same thing that the people you are complaining about were doing.

Oh no, there people weren't bad mouthing people and being assholes.

If you are going to cry that someone is doing something wrong it is probably best not to follow in their footsteps!

ORIGINAL: DYNA JIM

Whats up Kraut a little sensitive? Is T-Robb your girlfriend or are you just his BITCH! Listen bra, stay in your lane and keep your hole shut! I don't think im the only one sick of a few taking over the whole pic thread. So F YOU!

ORIGINAL: Sour Kraut

I totally agree,this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be

ORIGINAL: jm_obrien

HAHA!! Left....wtf?? This IS a pic thread so the bs should be somewhere else anyway in my opinion. Oh well, I guess some wanted to make a point of having the largest thread, YOU WON!! :eek:Here's my vid I promised on the "old" thread awhile back. I have a big box sitting beside me with some things I'll be installing during "love bug" season so I'll post pics when that's finished but for now...

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/g...NightTrain.flv

To anyone that doesn't know it's an '08 w/Hooker Fourbiddens and only GOD knows the rest.....

Jon

Jesse James wanna be? Why is it when somebody looks similiar to him, they are a JJ wanna be? Do you really think Jesse invented his look? I do believe he's a product of the west coast scene. You really should figure out what the hell you're talking about before you open you mouth. BTW...do you know anything about this wanna-be? Or are you just shooting off with your mouth?

DYNA JIM 04-28-2008 07:40 PM

Oh my god your T-rob, or is it El chongo blonco, or is it now sour Krouch. Your a poser and you know it bitch! Your a wanna be jj. I'll bet you have his posters on your wall. You think your pretty cool, watch who you call a punk cause you don't really know who i am. Maybe you might be like that little dog who thinks he is a little tougher than he really is. So F-you , who ever you are.

Whats up Kraut a little sensitive? Is T-Robb your girlfriend or are you just his BITCH! Listen bra, stay in your lane and keep your hole shut! I don't think im the only one sick of a few taking over the whole pic thread. So F YOU!

I totally agree,this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be

HAHA!! Left....wtf?? This IS a pic thread so the bs should be somewhere else anyway in my opinion. Oh well, I guess some wanted to make a point of having the largest thread, YOU WON!! :eek:Here's my vid I promised on the "old" thread awhile back. I have a big box sitting beside me with some things I'll be installing during "love bug" season so I'll post pics when that's finished but for now...

To anyone that doesn't know it's an '08 w/Hooker Fourbiddens and only GOD knows the rest.....

Jon

Jesse James wanna be? Why is it when somebody looks similiar to him, they are a JJ wanna be? Do you really think Jesse invented his look? I do believe he's a product of the west coast scene. You really should figure out what the hell you're talking about before you open you mouth. BTW...do you know anything about this wanna-be? Or are you just shooting off with your mouth?

LOL...everybody's a ****ing Rambo behind the keyboard. Sensitive...no, not at all. His bitch?Something like that.I AM T-Rob mutha****er and if you have something to say, say it to me and not behind my back likethe littlepunk that you apparently are! BTW, I own the lane, bitch! LOL

SGTGunner 04-28-2008 07:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's what mine lookd like before the LaPerraBare Bones w/gel and swing arm moun licence plate.Tomorrow when I install my new headlight and forward controle extentions I'll takenew pics. I also have new 8" T-bars and some grips in the garage waiting on longer cables

.Attachment 542298

Attachment 542299

bluent78 04-28-2008 07:43 PM

Wow, what a great pic thread we got going here.

Just a pic of my Decepticon, compliments of the man fromHawaii.:)

http://a643.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...f063aca732.jpg

Deleted User 04-28-2008 07:55 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

closetredneck 04-28-2008 08:04 PM

Oh my god your T-rob, or is it El chongo blonco, or is it now sour Krouch. Your a poser and you know it bitch! Your a wanna be jj. I'll bet you have his posters on your wall. You think your pretty cool, watch who you call a punk cause you don't really know who i am. Maybe you might be like that little dog who thinks he is a little tougher than he really is. So F-you , who ever you are.
Wow. What a ****in cokmaster. T has one of the best looking bikes around, and is helpful and knowledgeable. Why don't you try contributing to the site instead of just being an asshole.

incrediblah 04-28-2008 08:30 PM

Thanks internet tough guy #3425698274, for your valuable opinion. Why don't you take a step outside of this thread and hose some of that sand out of your vagina.

Granted, the old NT thread did get quite a bit off topic with a lot of random back and forth, there were some pretty cool guys there. I've gotten a ton of info from that thread and most of the people who are supposedly gone from this site now.

Not gonna lie, I think it was pretty lame to just say "hey I'm the moderator and I don't like this thread so I'm closing it". The least you could have done was just move it somewhere else and rename it. Instead it was locked and a good bunch of people went elsewhere.

I am glad there is a picture thread back though.

bluent78 04-28-2008 08:40 PM

Well said Mr Cosby.

I guess I could post a pic of my new front sigs.

http://a394.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...28f20bb009.jpg

closetredneck 04-28-2008 08:53 PM

Where are they? I can't see 'em. ;)

very cool. [sm=smiley16.gif]

ORIGINAL: bluent78

Well said Mr Cosby.

bluent78 04-28-2008 09:01 PM

That's the point :), the rear sigs are very similar. I had story make me a plate for the tribar too.

bluent78 04-28-2008 09:03 PM

I've got a deposit on a Mustang solo and passenger seat through Barb's too. I think it may get there either wed. or thurs.

jm_obrien 04-28-2008 10:08 PM

Seriously, where are they? I must be blind.....is that them under the trees?

Jon

willyp 04-28-2008 10:42 PM

Dyna jim, “this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys” haven’t seen you post a pic yet dude.

willyp

Jon

back again 04-29-2008 01:46 AM

Anybody want some heat wrap for the exhaust. Got about 50' altogether. 2" width. Should be plenty to do any set of pipes. Pm me.

coopmonte 04-29-2008 03:33 AM

Wow, complain about the site being a chat room then do nothing but chat (talk shit) in the new thread?????????????????????????

What gives?

I totally agree, this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys and a jesse james wanna be

HAHA!! Left....wtf?? This IS a pic thread so the bs should be somewhere else anyway in my opinion. Oh well, I guess some wanted to make a point of having the largest thread, YOU WON!! :eek: Here's my vid I promised on the "old" thread awhile back. I have a big box sitting beside me with some things I'll be installing during "love bug" season so I'll post pics when that's finished but for now...

Jon

LOL...everybody's a ****ing Rambo behind the keyboard. Sensitive...no, not at all. His bitch? Something like that. I AM T-Rob mutha****er and if you have something to say, say it to me and not behind my back like the little punk that you apparently are! BTW, I own the lane, bitch! LOL

jamesf0622 04-29-2008 08:53 AM

ORIGINAL: closetredneck

Wow. What a ****in cokmaster. T has one of the best looking bikes around, and is helpful and knowledgeable. Why don't you try contributing to the site instead of just being an asshole.

I concur.

jamesf0622 04-29-2008 08:55 AM

ORIGINAL: willyp

Dyna jim, “this is a pic thread, not a chat room for a few cool guys” haven’t seen you post a pic yet dude.

willyp

Jon

I concur......again.

jamesf0622 04-29-2008 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: coopmonte

Wow, complain about the site being a chat room then do nothing but chat (talk shit) in the new thread?????????????????????????

What gives?

Jon

LOL...everybody's a ****ing Rambo behind the keyboard. Sensitive...no, not at all. His bitch?Something like that.I AM T-Rob mutha****er and if you have something to say, say it to me and not behind my back likethe littlepunk that you apparently are! BTW, I own the lane, bitch! LOL

I thrice concur.

Dyna Jim, I think this is your cue to get the **** out.

jamesf0622 04-29-2008 08:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And to keep with pic thread - here is a before and after:

Attachment 542295

Attachment 542296

bluent78 04-29-2008 09:42 AM

jm_obrien, the new front sigs are just under the top tree. They are very small :) Oh, and my new rear sigs are the ones you have. Thanks for having them.

05Harley 04-29-2008 11:05 AM

Thanks for the reply. I just did mine the same way, looks way cooler.

05Harley 04-29-2008 11:21 AM

here is mine
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/...slammed006.jpg

05Harley 04-29-2008 11:30 AM

Another one

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/...slammed003.jpg

Terry TK 04-29-2008 11:51 AM

I just spent the last 30 minutes cleaning up this thread because of a few members that won't let it go. If you want to chat then you need to do it some place else. Commenting on some one's bike is one thing but calling each other out and cussing each other out is not gonna fly in this thread. If you have a missing post in this thread then you violated a rule or copied someone that violated a rule. A couple of you can't see this thread anymore because you aren't members here now.

Fightn_Tiger 04-29-2008 01:13 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Grover 04-29-2008 02:26 PM

Yup, it's funny when Admin steps in to take control of a thread and have members follow the rules.

SGTGunner 04-29-2008 02:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple pics with my new headlight (6 3/4" Drag), 2" forward controle extentions, and La Perra Bare Bones w/gel. Not a huge differace visualy, but feels SOOOOOOO much better.

Attachment 542291

Attachment 542292

Attachment 542293

Attachment 542294

bluent78 04-29-2008 06:17 PM

It's kinda funny how a Dyna guy can come into the Night Train pic thread and talk trash and not get banned, but someone defending themselves or a friend gets the boot.

Here's a pic of me "showin a little love" to my local indie shop.

http://a963.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d50cc539ba.jpg

Fightn_Tiger 04-29-2008 06:57 PM

bluent,
where did you get that AC cover..looks nice

bluent78 04-29-2008 07:04 PM

One of the guys mentioned above that are no longer on this page made it for me. He does great work. I've had him make me two already, thinking about getting more. BTW, his name is Story808. Great guy. He is going to be doing a derby cover for me soon too.
Just in case you missed the other cover:

http://a643.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...f063aca732.jpg

mimo 04-29-2008 07:09 PM

It's kinda funny how a Dyna guy can come into the Night Train pic thread and talk trash and not get banned, but someone defending themselves or a friend gets the boot.

Here's a pic of me "showin a little love" to my local indie shop.

http://a963.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d50cc539ba.jpg
Nice bike...

bluent78 04-29-2008 07:12 PM

Thanks Mimo, I appreciate it. I'm trying to get it where I want. Why can't I just be filthy rich? :)

mimo 04-29-2008 07:36 PM

Why can't I just be filthy rich? :)
There is too many of us on that hill... I gets crowded :D;)

Take care.

raaaaaa 04-30-2008 03:52 AM

Well said Mr Cosby.

Can you post a good close up of the new turn signals?

Ningker 04-30-2008 04:37 AM

So whereis Jesse Jam...... I mean T-Robb and the boys. I couldn't figure out where they went. Can someone just PM me or just say it, or is that forbidden?

They had some good info, althought I did not contribute to there "chatting", I did lurk for the updated mods and pictures and it didn't bother me that they keep the thread and ideas flowing.

Oh yeah, Bike is UPDATED and will have pics by this weekend....

jamesf0622 04-30-2008 10:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I already posted this, but here is more of Story's work:

with camera flash at night:

Attachment 542284

without camera flash at night:

Attachment 542285

Branner 04-30-2008 10:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Grover

Yup, it's funny when Admin steps in to take control of a thread and have members follow the rules.
How old are you? Isit asking too much for you,as a moderator, tobe above it all and avoid thesejuvenileback-and-forths??

mimo 04-30-2008 11:02 AM

Grover is an Administrator.

That is exactly the point, we shouldn´t be dealing with these pueril crap in the first place. If you like your nick and hanging in here from you current IP, follow the rules and let us do our job.

Take care,

Mimo.

bluent78 04-30-2008 11:41 AM

raaaaaa, I'll try to get a closer pic. I don't have one right now.

raaaaaa 04-30-2008 12:09 PM

Cool!

thanks, they look like they belong