Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Any one from around Nashville

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Foxyrider
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Any one from around Nashville

Marsh no worries, I belong to another site where this guy was asking what he should do as his daughter had left her Teddy at a woman hehad beendatings home, he went back to retreve it and she'd cut it to pieces??????? That is the syplified version of coarse, but my heart went out to that little girl. I'd ordered a very nice bear that the money went to charity and the poor thing has been looking for a good home, so it just seemed like it was ment to be...so off I go...

Old 05-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Marsh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Foxyrider

Marsh no worries, I belong to another site where this guy was asking what he should do as his daughter had left her Teddy at a woman hehad beendatings home, he went back to retreve it and she'd cut it to pieces??????? That is the syplified version of coarse, but my heart went out to that little girl. I'd ordered a very nice bear that the money went to charity and the poor thing has been looking for a good home, so it just seemed like it was ment to be...so off I go...
Well good on you and have a safe & happy trip.
Marsh

Old 05-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Thongs2U
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Marsh

No Charlie, I quite drinking some years ago so seldom "hang out" in joints.
Marsh
Marsh, That's OK I understand, but I never never drink when riding the bike (there is enough obstacles in Franklin). As far as the Pond's Tuesdaybike night, they have a roped off area behind the building and a rather smalloutdoor cabana right next to it (which is great for me since smoke and I don't play well). I'll be the guy drinking diet coke at the outdoor cabana. Now at home, I let the margerita mixer rip and will tip a few down.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Somber Goat
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tuesday night bike night at the pond? Been in Franklin for over a year now and didn't even know. Honestly i've only been there a couple of times on Friday nights mostly. I'll have to check it out.

As for the amount of people in and around the Nashville area on the forums we should surely be able to get something together in the next few months. I try to hit Natchez Trace every weekend but woundn't mind heading out to see some more of Tennessee's backroads.

I know on the 31st there is the 2nd Annual Southland Cycle Jam & Swap Meet @ The National Guard Armory in Columbia and then there is something going on in Clarksville around mid July(http://www.appletonbikeshow.com/clarksvilleshow.html)

If anybody is thinking about checking any of these out or just looking to get together and ride let me know! (FYI, the wife is currently pregnant so no over-nighters)

Old 05-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Fat Boy Tim
Tourer

We do all the monthly things at Appleton's plus the 31st is a bike show / cruise in in Elkton Ky. Elkton is about 25 miles from Clarksville and since it is in Kentucky after you cross the state line "No helmets".

Marsh, I understand about the drinking thing, been almost 20 years for me. Seems almost everything centers around bars and drinking. If you ever want to hook up and do some riding let us know. We ride every weekend sometimes 200 -300 miles sometimes a little less. Any body else that wants to ride drop a line or post here and we will try to get something lined up.

Tim

Old 05-20-2008, 06:18 AM
Thongs2U
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Default Link to the Pond's Tuesday Bike Nights

http://www.thepondinfranklin.com/calender/index.html

Cheers,
Charlie

Old 06-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Somber Goat
Tourer
Default RE: Link to the Pond's Tuesday Bike Nights

Going to try and do the "ride for a cure" this Sunday June 8 starting in Franklin and going to Columbia. http://www.hdcoolsprings.com

If anybody else is or wants to meet up and head some where else for the day let me know.........

Old 06-04-2008, 10:34 PM
LilBudyWizer
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Link to the Pond's Tuesday Bike Nights

Well, I'm in Oak Ridge, near Knoxville, rather than Nashville. My wife works M-Th in Nashville and has an apartment downtown there. Since she's only home on weekends I don't roam far from home on the weekends. So my biggest problem is I'm mainly available during the day during the week. I do have a launching point there though. Have time, will travel