Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Update 1k mile service

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 01:18 AM
agentjmw
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update 1k mile service

I posted earlier about where should I go to get service between Bham and Hotlanta. I don't spend any money in Birmingham dealers due to their outragous prices on new bikes. So I went to Mt. Cheaha H-Das recomended by posters in this forum. The dealership was very nice. Parts guys were courteous with looking up prices and giving info and tips, even though I told them I was not buying anything that day. If Im not wrong my 1k service was just under the $200 mark. Which is about $40 cheaper than Bham dealers(I called them just to have price comparison). It took about 3 hours. Im not on of those wash and shine kind of guys. So I had not washed my bike since I bought it. It looked like crap. They washed it and made it look like new money. I mean it looked better than the day I bought it. So I tipped the guy a five spot and headed back to Bham. The ride to and from the dealership made all the crap I have bean dealing with the last week just disapear. I told my dad(he rides also) I am going to ride at least once a week. I dont mean just ride, as I ride to work most of the time, but go riding 2 or 3 hours at a time at least once a week. Its amazing how the stress just melts away. Anyway back to the point of the post. I whole heartedly give them a thumbs up as a good place to get your basic service done, and do business.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:08 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Update 1k mile service

Nothing better than jumping on the scooter and riding the stress away. I've been doing it for years. Glad to hear that you had a good experience at the dealership. I wish more people like you would post the positive side of owning the best bike in the world. I have a great relationship with my dealership.

[sm=biker2.gif]