Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Huge Biker Party In Greensboro, NC Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Huge Biker Party In Greensboro, NC Saturday

I've mentioned this place before in a thread on here a while back because it is one bad azz place with a huge outdoor professional looking band stage and is a true dedicated Biker Bar, the Steel Horse Saloon in Greensboro, NC. Tomorrow Saturday June 5, 2010 they are having a big Summer Grand Opening Bash! They have bands playing on their big outdoor stage all day and evening and are giving away all kinds of Free stuff including a big screen TV and Harley Davidson Gift Cards! The posters also say that the Miller Lite Girls and Hooters Girls will be there and a Harley Pro Fuel Drag Bike and a Race Car will be there. They are located right off I-40 Right next door to the Greensboro Harley Davidson Dealership. From what I have heard the owner of this new bar and the owner of the HD dealership are buddies. I know that I personally have been there a couple of times and it is great and the beer is ice cold. The ad's I also heard on the radio today said the party is from 11AM-11PM non-stop!

For you in the area might be worth checking out.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:50 AM
skootchnc
Grand HDF Member

Received 462 Likes on 247 Posts

Lots of events this week end
Angier Bike fest...
a dozen or so charity rides....
Where ever you go.... what ever you do.... whether standing in a crowd... or riding the bike..... have fun