Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Northern Virginia Bike Nights

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 08:05 AM
dodo502
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northern Virginia Bike Nights

Does anyone in the area know of any fun bike nights to go to that happen on a weekly basis? I know of lots of car meets that get together every fri/sat but havent found anything for bikes. Hopefully somebody knows of something!

Old 07-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Dropkick
Cruiser

I'm new to the area and interested in this also.

Old 08-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Verelsian
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

New to area as well, I think I'm pretty sure there are some that happen at Chik-Fil-A near the new cycle gear and at hard times cafe in NoVa. You could always just start your own.

There are some pretty good spots to eat up and down 50 so I wouldn't mind joining a few of you degenerates for a meal and a cruise.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 PM
blueridge
Tourer

To be honest...not a lot of get-to-gether at bars in Northen VA. Growing up in Cincinnati there was always 3 or 4 bars riders got together (I did not ride that time but did go to bars lol) and in Rochester, NY riding out in the country you'd find bars with bikers hanging out. Not so here.

I popped this up last year I think and someone said Afterlife 360 in Manassas has bikes outside on weekends. But this bar is in Manassas and charge $$ for cover charge. I think drinks is a whopping $8.

I actually want to find a bar where we can go and shoot the breeze and drink for a couple hours. Bar that is not exactly in town but in the outlying areas. Yeah we could start our own.

Someone said Hard Times in Manassas...that place has closed and I believe Whitts Harley patrons in Manassas go there but that place has closed.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:56 PM
blueridge
Tourer

One thing I forgot to mention...I heard folks get together at Hooters in Manassas on Thursday nights. I drove by a couple times and saw a bike or two here and there. Not sure about the frequency of gathering there.

Maybe we should pick a central location for all of us to gather once a month or more often. Hooters is probably better than those disco type bars lol

Old 08-10-2013, 09:09 PM
dodo502
Cruiser

Originally Posted by blueridge
I actually want to find a bar where we can go and shoot the breeze and drink for a couple hours. Bar that is not exactly in town but in the outlying areas. Yeah we could start our own.

This is what i would like to find! And preferably a place that does charge $8 for a damn beer!! I'm located in Quantico, right in the middle of Manassas, Woodbridge, and Fredericksburg. Anyone have any suggestions on a good spot we could all go to?

Old 09-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Jason Oates
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anybody up in "Northern" Nova? I'm newer to riding and in the Sterling/Leesburg/Ashburn area and there are several terrific places with great beer that I'd love to start an informal bike night. Nothing fancy, just gorgeous bikes, smooth beer and plenty of bs'ing.

Trending Topics

Old 09-10-2013, 01:00 PM
dodo502
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Jason Oates
Anybody up in "Northern" Nova? I'm newer to riding and in the Sterling/Leesburg/Ashburn area and there are several terrific places with great beer that I'd love to start an informal bike night. Nothing fancy, just gorgeous bikes, smooth beer and plenty of bs'ing.
yea man id be down! up a little farther south by Woodbridge but id be willing to ride up!

Old 09-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Jason Oates
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Delmarva's TapHouse in Sterling has an excellent selection of beer and great food. Plus there is a great outside area to sip on the brews, relax in the sun and enjoy the bikes. Another one is is SweetWater Tavern in either Sterling (great lakeside outdoor seating) or the one in Centerville (also nice outside area). There's a brand new micro-brewery in Manassas - so new that they don't have a distributor so you can only get it there. Lost Rhino brewery is in Ashburn (haven't been there) and there's a few more around here also.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:22 PM
dodo502
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Jason Oates
Delmarva's TapHouse in Sterling has an excellent selection of beer and great food. Plus there is a great outside area to sip on the brews, relax in the sun and enjoy the bikes. Another one is is SweetWater Tavern in either Sterling (great lakeside outdoor seating) or the one in Centerville (also nice outside area). There's a brand new micro-brewery in Manassas - so new that they don't have a distributor so you can only get it there. Lost Rhino brewery is in Ashburn (haven't been there) and there's a few more around here also.
just let me know whens good for you and maybe we can work something out. i have a few guys that i work with that want to come and ride and check out some new places and enjoy some different brewskies!

Quick Reply: Northern Virginia Bike Nights