Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am an "MVP" haha

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 07:26 AM
lingendinger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I am an "MVP" haha

i buy all my parts from surdyke hd,they offer up to 20% off parts everyday

Old 05-11-2008, 09:20 AM
thomasf59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RATROD HOG

Well that is nice

and these biker buck **** programs they can stick up there azz
just my too cents
Don't sugar coat it dude!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: lingendinger

Nothing says dealer companionship like mail order[:'(] Personally I like to go there and leave with the product weather it be a part or a tee I like stopping by and chilling with the good folks who run the place. But if you wanna hide in your room and wait for the mail man to come with your parts I guess thats cool too.

Old 05-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: vyouravi

You forgot to mention that you get a point for every 1,000 miles that you ride too. At least that is what they told me. You are right though, seacoast harley rocks.
yeah nothing like earning points just for riding your bike. And just to correct you vyouravi, you get 2 points for every 1000 miles you put on. I got about 4 points yesterday and if I check in my mileage I'll get another 4 points by next weekend. Thats almost halfway to the next point level or "Bronze" level which gets you 12% haha.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Stefan
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bradley Jones
I have said it on here before Seacoast Harley in Hampton NH is one of those dealers that goes out of it's way to serve, where as the local dealer aaahh hem...... sucks **** and *****.
Strange, you outta-staters think the worst stealership in NH is the best in the area?

For those who are not aware the MOCO rep had to slap arround Seacoast HD a couple of years ago when they were selling ~$2k over MSRP for everything, including Sportsters & their service was not using torque wrenches or loctite. The frist step was to force a few months of MSRP sales event& I guess they have been walking the line since if you have gotten good service out of them.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Stefan

I have said it on here before Seacoast Harley in Hampton NH is one of those dealers that goes out of it's way to serve, where as the local dealer aaahh hem...... sucks **** and *****.
Strange, you outta-staters think the worst stealership in NH is the best in the area?

For those who are not aware the MOCO rep had to slap arround Seacoast HD a couple of years ago when they were selling ~$2k over MSRP for everything, including Sportsters & their service was not using torque wrenches or loctite. The frist step was to force a few months of MSRP sales event & I guess they have been walking the line since if you have gotten good service out of them.
REALLY!!?!??!! I started going there last summer but I have nothing bad to say about em. I never have my service done there, just buy parts and what not. Everyone there is very helpful, besides I bet a lot of places don't torque bolts to spec and you just don't know it. Do you think every burger king worker washes his/her hands after taking a dump??? Sadly chances are no, not that it makes it right. And as for 2k over msrp, If someone is willing to pay it then thats there problem, shop around. Besides if you had to deal with the local dealer here you'd gladly take seacoast over anything.

So tell me what dealer do you prefer?

Old 05-13-2008, 01:31 PM
grn2k1civic
Advanced

I wish my local dealer had this

Old 05-13-2008, 01:41 PM
EVO80
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing says dealer companionship like mail order[:'(] Personally I like to go there and leave with the product weather it be a part or a tee I like stopping by and chilling with the good folks who run the place. But if you wanna hide in your room and wait for the mail man to come with your parts I guess thats cool too.

Sorry to disagree but I see no reason to have to "pay" to get a discount which still gets you the product way over priced. I'd rather spend my money with companies that are willing to offer me a discount up front, day and day out,as ameans of earning my business. Zanotti's gets 99% of my HD business and I get the parts in two or three days. Guess I'm not a product of the instant gratification generation.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: EVO80

Sorry to disagree but I see no reason to have to "pay" to get a discount which still gets you the product way over priced. I'd rather spend my money with companies that are willing to offer me a discount up front, day and day out, as a means of earning my business. Zanotti's gets 99% of my HD business and I get the parts in two or three days. Guess I'm not a product of the instant gratification generation.

I have priced stuff thru them and after shipping I can go to the store and spend and extra 10 bucks and walk out with what I want 95% of the time. Is zanotti's cheaper......yes , enough to make me care.........NOPE! Hell with 11% off or14% during weekend events I bet seacoast is going to be cheaper now Look at the bright side with Zanotti's you can pick up some tire flys for your honda shadow at the same time, I guess thats a benefit.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:36 PM
MrsLive2Ride
Banned

Our dealership doesn't have the MVP club. They do give us 10% everything everyday when you buy a bike from them, except other bikes. But after 4 bikes in 1 year it would be nice to have a little higher discount .

Quick Reply: I am an "MVP" haha