Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guy with my 883 Sleeper

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Karsten
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: New guy with my 883 Sleeper

It seems a few folks has some issues and I could care less myself. If you want to talk personal issues try it on a Firearms board and see how fast you get Banned or don't depending on the forum.
&nbsp\\;
Me, I am a Newbie here. I have a great bike and it appears there is a wealth of knowledge and&nbsp\\;pictures for inspriation.
&nbsp\\;
Let's all play nice or I will have my Internet Daddy come Kick Your ***
&nbsp\\;
Karsten

Old 07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: twisty571
Not everyone wants a rattle can,twisty tie,bungee chord,jerry rigged scooter!
EDITED (to make it nicer).

If he really bothers you THAT MUCH, just do what I do with Mandog, ignore the bastard and everything he posts.

You don't have to flame those of us that ride bikes like this in the process, jackass.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; We can't all be RUBs that ride mirror machines. In fact if I was, I'd kick my own ***. Can't always say I agree with what Joe has to say either, but seriously....your entire post was a bit much.

I for one am quite proud of my "rattle can,twisty tie,bungee chord,jerry rigged scooter".

And for the record, I don't like your ****ing speedometers either! [sm=rant.gif]

Old 07-09-2008, 02:24 AM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 07-09-2008, 04:32 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: 6o66er

ORIGINAL: twisty571
Not everyone wants a rattle can,twisty tie,bungee chord,jerry rigged scooter!
EDITED (to make it nicer).

If he really bothers you THAT MUCH, just do what I do with Mandog, ignore the bastard and everything he posts.

You don't have to flame those of us that ride bikes like this in the process, jackass. We can't all be RUBs that ride mirror machines. In fact if I was, I'd kick my own ***. Can't always say I agree with what Joe has to say either, but seriously....your entire post was a bit much.

I for one am quite proud of my "rattle can,twisty tie,bungee chord,jerry rigged scooter".

And for the record, I don't like your ****ing speedometers either! [sm=rant.gif]
Well ok bro,I wasn't talking about your ride. I was directly talking Joe &amp\\; his bike and in every post he DOES in fact have something to comment negatively on everyones bike. He has a comment like,do it like on my bike err something.I don't mind your rattle can paint job and if you think my bike is a rubbed out chrome machine your highly mistaken. Maybe you should go back and read your post when you posted your bike,I commented on how much I liked it. I'm sure Joe had some improvements for it though&nbsp\\;So I'm a jackass for actually saying something to the guy? My post may have been a little much but maybe he'll get the ****in'point? And if you notice in the comment you quoted I didn't say it was a bad thing to have your bike like that,it said not everyone wants one like it.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;Edit:
Just for the record bro" here is what he said in my post about my bike
looks great, i think those handlebars may be too high.

it seems like all the stuff that is on the bars, the controls and speedo and mirrors and signals, are hanging dangerously and supported only by the riser.

i know its sturdy, it just looks flimsy.

maye a new set of bars is in order?
Like he actually knows whats going on there.Everything is factory on my bars except the grips&nbsp\\;I'm not going to the numerous posts I have read some of his stupid comments in but there is an example for you to chew on.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:03 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: 6o66er

And what this was a bump to see if I would reply? Well I did. I'm by far no&nbsp\\;RUB and it seems more RUBish to post in your sig "ridden daily" I ride my bike daily &amp\\; as much as I can. I do ALL my own work to so your so much better than everyone because you chose to black stuff out,well let's take the RUB thing into perspective! You have more loot in your maching than I do&nbsp\\;I have a couple other comments for your jackass/rub name calling BS&nbsp\\;but I actually dig your ride &amp\\; didn't try to disrespect you personally. But you seem to be Mr. Cool and want to I can,with your retarted comment you kinda bagged on 90% of the rides here.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:08 PM
KeithnAthens
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet looking bike. The 883 sleeper is the way I want to go with my low when I get a little more dough together. Nice bike man.