"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Bruce Rossmeyers HD Pompano CLOSED!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 11:08 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

I hate to see any store close it impacts the people that work there, complain all ya want about dealers but we all bought our bikes from one. A healthy Company is in all our interests.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:37 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said Jerry. I hope the other two Rossmeyer ones stay around.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Mebeebo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masterblaster
I hate to see any store close it impacts the people that work there, complain all ya want about dealers but we all bought our bikes from one. A healthy Company is in all our interests.

I also agree and also hope the rest stay in business. It always gets me that the only people who suffer from this are the employees.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:50 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Did they make you sign anything before they ran you off, I know you were plenty upset about being ask to leave. You can always appeal to the national Hog Organization and tell them that these crackers are giving you a bunch of mess about a bunch of danged ole’ rules and that you are so over em that you are gonna tell everybody you know that Hogs suk…. That’ll show em!!!!!!
Me? talk trash about a bunch of Harley riding, **** retentive, pompous, cliquish, short distance riding, humor challenged, (did I mention full of ****), poser,milk drinking, too many rules obeying, can't ride cause it's too cold, cloudy, windy,dark,far,hot,sorry wanna be bunch of losers? Would I do that? Your damn right I would.....

Old 03-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redman53
Me? talk trash about a bunch of Harley riding, **** retentive, pompous, cliquish, short distance riding, humor challenged, (did I mention full of ****), poser,milk drinking, too many rules obeying, can't ride cause it's too cold, cloudy, windy,dark,far,hot,sorry wanna be bunch of losers? Would I do that? Your damn right I would.....
"Milk Drinking!" "MILK DRINKING!"
Now you may of just gone to far!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:22 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Jeff_Fla
"Milk Drinking!" "MILK DRINKING!"
Now you may of just gone to far!
Sorry Jeff...but damnit that was the last straw..."we don't allow alcohol consumption on our rides, it's a HOG rule" and I said.....well you know what I said....besides I didn't want to sign the waiver....

Old 03-19-2010, 04:18 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sometimes is easier to shut it down, regroup and come out with a new name. Watch and see.
Peterson Harley Davidson really good guys in there. They will be picking up alot of customers from up north.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

I read a thread in gen forum saying HD is selling. new owners to put more money into R&D rather than new schtuff. This may be part of the plan? I dunno I'm just a sheep.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
PRrdglide
Road Master
Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Stores closeing

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Yes i did buy my bikes from Dealer but not a Stealer.Our store Is just as about as bad as trying to deal with Rossmeyers. I tried both places and ended up going to Ocala . And if we are up that way and stop by they still remember our names . Now our Dealer in Ft myers has a good service and Parts dept.But I just can't seem to deal with them on a bike. Maybe with this economy some of the dealers ( Motorcycle and Cars) will get that we don't want to pay for their Fancy buildings and all there own toys. We just to be treated fair. I would rather make a little money of the same person a couple times a month for life time instead a larger 1 shot deal and never seem them again. When the times were good some of those dealers took advantage and some did not let them get weeded out .The bad thing is that some of the smaller guys that are good are going to get hurt. But that is happening in forums of business.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:48 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Rode over to Pompano HD today, just to make sure it was really dead....and yup...locked up tighter than a nun's drawers on Sunday....lot's of bikes and merchandise still inside..but nobody home...probably be selling Pompano HD tee shirts on EBay for big $$$ as collectibles....nawwwwwwwwwwwwww bewhahahahaha