"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Lets Ride - Lake , Orange ,Osceola and Polk counties

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:41 PM
gmurdock
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wilburz
Can someone help me out with what a red box is? Are you talking about one of those red boxes where you can rent movies for a buck?
Wilburz
If you click on the map it shows a RedBox. It is the place where you rent movies. Just joking also. I figured if nobody showed up I would rent a movie & go for a ride.
Gordon

Old 06-28-2011, 05:01 PM
peteru
Advanced

I have done my time with Organized groups , my post was for any one who lives in the area and would like to go for a ride have some lunch and meet some new friends
most of the riders I lead are fairly new riders &/or week end warriors and the 200 or less ride is what makes them happy. and its not limited to HD owners all Riders are welcome doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride I will make it a point to check with the Florida Crew before posting any ride in Florida.
My Apologies
Pete
Ride Safe

Old 06-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by peteru
I have done my time with Organized groups , my post was for any one who lives in the area and would like to go for a ride have some lunch and meet some new friends
most of the riders I lead are fairly new riders &/or week end warriors and the 200 or less ride is what makes them happy. and its not limited to HD owners all Riders are welcome doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride I will make it a point to check with the Florida Crew before posting any ride in Florida.
My Apologies
Pete
Ride Safe
No need to apologize Pete and you are certainly Welcome to post rides here. Some may show up.

I can't speak for everyone but like you we don't care what an individual rides just so they ride and beginners need to be cut some slack.

Welcome to the Florida Crew. The Crew is a great bunch of folks and 2 old Grouchs. Looks like you survived the initial hazing.

BTW: It never really ends.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Bznitch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Big Gator
BTW: It never really ends.
You got that right Mr Bunny man

Put the details back up, you never know who will show for the beginning middle or end

Old 06-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

No need to "Check" with us, Just post up a destination, a date, in the thread title and a time and where you are leaving from in the post and they will come. We are defiantly not brand snobs as we have some active members that do not ride Harley's. We do not have any Road Captains, Leaders, Presidents or any of that crap. We do have t-shirt's, hats and stickers though and have even had a few small patches in the past. Lots of times we don't even know who is leading until we are already rolling. It usually winds up whoever knows the area we are in the best. LOL Welcome to the Crew! No Rules, Just Ride. Lets Ride!!!

Last edited by Just Dave; 06-29-2011 at 05:02 AM.