"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Navy Seal Museum 2-11

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 11:30 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm sorry I missed it. I was unable to get off work in time. I didn't get off until 3:00... I hope everyone had a good ride.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:40 AM
sofadog
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by murph
I'm sorry I missed it. I was unable to get off work in time. I didn't get off until 3:00... I hope everyone had a good ride.

Murph, Check the dates again

Old 02-05-2012, 07:49 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by sofadog
Murph, Check the dates again
Oops... I have so much going on right now.......

Thanks for pointing that out for me. I have still have to work on the 11th, but I'll try to meet you at the museum...

Old 02-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Chidog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is as good a time as any to get in my first ride with you folks so I'm in. I can hook up with anyone coming from the south (I live in Port St Lucie) or I can meet everyone at the resturant for lunch. Thanks, Donny

Old 02-05-2012, 08:24 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Chidog
This is as good a time as any to get in my first ride with you folks so I'm in. I can hook up with anyone coming from the south (I live in Port St Lucie) or I can meet everyone at the resturant for lunch. Thanks, Donny
I live in PSL also. Let me know when you want to ride. I'm good usually on the weekends.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Chidog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by murph
I live in PSL also. Let me know when you want to ride. I'm good usually on the weekends.
Thanks, will do. Kind of hard to get any miles in during the week but i'm always available Fri., Sat. and Sun.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
Some of us tried to put this together before but the museum was under renovation/addition, but it seems the time is right and a semi-central location for a good Crew get together. Plan is to have an early lunch at Waldo's in Vero Beach, (opens at 11:00 for lunch) nice place with a lot of history. http://waldosvero.com/

Then a ride down to the Navy Seal Museum which is about 20 of 30 minutes south down A1A. Cost to get in to the museum is $8.00 a head.
http://www.navysealmuseum.com/

Just throwing it out early so all have time to plan. Looking forward to a good Crew G2G.

I hate to see you ride all that way be yourself or with only a couple lurkers. How about we (my bike and I) ride down early and meet you for the ride into Vero.

Where/When you want us (my bike and I) to meet you?

Old 02-06-2012, 09:53 AM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Big Gator
I hate to see you ride all that way be yourself or with only a couple lurkers. How about we (my bike and I) ride down early and meet you for the ride into Vero.

Where/When you want us (my bike and I) to meet you?
Jeff, you and Chidog could meet us guys coming from the south at the Hess in Fort Pierce or your welcome to come a little further south, say the park on the South Fork near Sailfish Marina.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
Jeff, you and Chidog could meet us guys coming from the south at the Hess in Fort Pierce or your welcome to come a little further south, say the park on the South Fork near Sailfish Marina.
I was thinking I would come down and meet you somewhere. Where is this park on the South Fork near Sailfish Marina? What time you meeting there? You know I am not fond of getting my bike out of the garage just to ride to Vero and back. Besides if I wait until 10 to leave my OBC would have me a list going.

Last edited by Big Gator; 02-06-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:27 AM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Big Gator
I was thinking I would come down and meet you somewhere. Where is this park on the South Fork near Sailfish Marina? What time you meeting there? You know I am not fond of getting my bike out of the garage just to ride to Vero and back. Besides if I wait until 10 to leave my OBC would have me a list going.
Sandsprit Park which is on S.E. St Lucie Blvd, probably be there about 9:30. I will probably be hooking up with anyone coming from the south at the Shell station just east of 95 about 8:30 if you want to get sneak out of the house earlier.

Quick Reply: Navy Seal Museum 2-11