The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RoosterBoots Bike Shop Anti-Theft Device

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RoadKingRon1
...btw I didn't kill mine.
You lie like a dog! Ever since GypsyLady tossed her 2 cents into this thread, everybody is all touchie-feelie about rat snakes! Well, if we're Men, we gotta act like Men, grabbing our snakes in a Manly way...bare handed, without gloves and whenever possible, without shirts! And if we're wrong about it bein' a rat snake and it turns out to be an Atomic Mutant Cottonmouth Rattler, well then we take it like a Man and we choke our snakes until they stop fightin', and then we Fedex the darn things straight to GypsyLady!

Roo!

Old 06-30-2010, 09:17 PM
geezer glide 56
Road Warrior
Received 101 Likes on 37 Posts

I was thinking that it looked like one of those copper head rattle moccasins.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
You lie like a dog! Ever since GypsyLady tossed her 2 cents into this thread, everybody is all touchie-feelie about rat snakes! Well, if we're Men, we gotta act like Men, grabbing our snakes in a Manly way...bare handed, without gloves and whenever possible, without shirts! And if we're wrong about it bein' a rat snake and it turns out to be an Atomic Mutant Cottonmouth Rattler, well then we take it like a Man and we choke our snakes until they stop fightin', and then we Fedex the darn things straight to GypsyLady!

Roo!
Send 'em along! It took me two years to get the husbeast to call me to catch 'em instead of killin' 'em on sight!

Old 07-01-2010, 11:07 AM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Roosterboots

Roo!
That's one of them thar sexual euphemisms ain't it.

Many moons ago, I kept a boa constrictor as a pet. One night, this drunk-as-hell couple wakes me up in the wee hours, knocking on my apartment door looking for some chick. I tell 'em said chick don't live here, and closed the door. Well, they got pretty insistant that little miss chicky WAS there...soooo, the next time I opened the door, I had my 6 ft. boa around my shoulders. The dude didn't even notice it, but his gal let out a scream that Freddy Krueger would envy, and probably resulted in instant sobriety for her. Never saw 'em again after that.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they make for a great appitizer man

Old 07-01-2010, 05:06 PM
mes
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

ida beat that thing so hard it's unborn snakelets would of felt it. did i tell u i hate snakes?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by TequilaJohn

Many moons ago, I kept a boa constrictor as a pet. One night, this drunk-as-hell couple wakes me up in the wee hours, knocking on my apartment door looking for some chick. I tell 'em said chick don't live here, and closed the door. Well, they got pretty insistant that little miss chicky WAS there...soooo, the next time I opened the door, I had my 6 ft. boa around my shoulders. The dude didn't even notice it, but his gal let out a scream that Freddy Krueger would envy, and probably resulted in instant sobriety for her. Never saw 'em again after that.
Yeah. I like you.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by TequilaJohn

You're lucky it worked. Many years ago, I walked into the Bashful Bandit in Tucson with one of my boas. Not only did he NOT scare the women, but one of them followed me into the ladie's, opened the stall door & TOOK him off my shoulders without so much as a by-your-leave!

Old 07-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
You're lucky it worked. Many years ago, I walked into the Bashful Bandit in Tucson with one of my boas. Not only did he NOT scare the women, but one of them followed me into the ladie's, opened the stall door & TOOK him off my shoulders without so much as a by-your-leave!
You lead a FAR more interesting life than I.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Squirrelhead
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
How do you respond to that? Did you have to chase her down when you were done?

Quick Reply: RoosterBoots Bike Shop Anti-Theft Device