The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Afraid of scary biker in mirror.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 12:57 AM
09FLHT
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RoaringRigid
I read one of those books. Seemed like 200 or so pages of a cop very impressed with himself. BFD you infiltrated a 1%er MC. There are far harder and more dangerous orgs to infiltrate in this world and no one ever writes a book about it.

I always get a chuckle at the ending. They spend a million or more tax payer dollars, risk their lives, wreck their families tempt themselves to go over to "evil" but their strong moral fiber always pulls them back. And at the end they had a fold out table with fewer weapons than I have in my gun vault, the guns are usually pretty damned pedestrian and something most hunters would have a few bags of dope and they end up failing to really prove anything.

If I did that in my gig I wouldn't write a book I'd skulk off in shame as a complete and abject failure.

Nothing against 1%er MCs but there are far more dangerous threats to this nation and at the end of the day I can't help but feel like they should just leave them alone.

Here is a simple fact. If you took say 2500 cops, lawyers, doctors, politicians that were part of some professional organization and investigated the body as a whole. I can guarantee you at the end of the op you'd have a lot more to show for it than a few Remington 700 rifles, browning shotguns, worthless and pathetic Tec9s and a bit of blow.

Are there some ****ed up 1%ers? Sure have they engaged in murder etc etc. Yes that has been established but on the whole I personally think it is really blown out of proportion.

I am willing to bet one of the big 4 clubs make far more money now selling known associate gear at various events than they do with illicit substances.

In other words it would be great if the gov't quit ****ing wasting money. There are some ****ed up people out there that want to do some really bad things to this contry. And I bet a 1%er club would be more use to me and a tighter ally than the scumbags that are looking to REALLY screw this country up. And no it isn't just AQ types.
hell ****in ya

Last edited by 09FLHT; 01-21-2012 at 12:57 AM. Reason: missed some letters
Old 01-22-2012, 01:05 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 345 Likes on 175 Posts

There's probably a special ATF detail assigned to scan internet message boards for suspicious posts like these, then track IP addresses with the purpose of cross-checking firearms ownership records and known club associations.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:32 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave
There's probably a special ATF detail assigned to scan internet message boards for suspicious posts like these, then track IP addresses with the purpose of cross-checking firearms ownership records and known club associations.
Wouldn't doubt it one bit

Old 01-22-2012, 10:43 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Really... mebbe they are overwhelmed with tracking all the friggin weapons they sent off across the border... mebbe if you were tossin out the fact you had weapons you owned that needed FFL or sellin illegal weapons, then mebbe you might have something to worry about...

Old 01-22-2012, 11:10 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 345 Likes on 175 Posts

Well, i have got through a few more books by now and i am surprised how many people the undercover cops fooled, and more importantly learning about some of their methods. I am no longer afraid of myself but now when i look in the mirror i am beginning to get a little suspicious i may not be who i think i am.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

snitches are a dying breed

Old 01-22-2012, 01:09 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,990 Likes on 17,500 Posts

There are several government automated sneak web bots all over the web looking for keyword hits don't kid yourself . How do you think the Google search engine operates ? Big Brothers are several orders of magnitude more powerful .

Old 01-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Classic Eagle
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats why I dont look in mirrors. Especially in public. I might scare my self stupid and make a mess in my britches!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:14 AM
wkipke
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprtstr1200
Sounds a lot like some of our members of Congress.
Or 3/4 of the NBA

Old 02-03-2012, 11:33 AM
KSdirtdogg
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wkipke
Or 3/4 of the NBA
Zing!