The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The ugly side of the MC

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Here we go again , a gun is the cure all for everything . Give that **** a break please ...................
I more than second that...especially this time. All the world needs is drunk people that fall over on their own motorcycle throwing rounds at an event with innocent people standing around.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:41 PM
edilgdaor
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,216 Likes on 3,179 Posts

Originally Posted by RFG
.....Thanks for taking the time out of your day to say I'm wrong......
Thanks for taking the time to misunderstand what I said. This IS the internet and sometimes you have to read behind the words.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. It wasn't intentional.

Not that you're reading this, of course. You said on the interenet that you wouldn't. Oops.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM
LDB415
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw nothing that proves the man was drunk. I've seen plenty that strongly suggests he's diabetic and possibly was having a diabetic incident. Maybe he was drunk and maybe he was just a slightly older man suffering from an illness who was criminally assaulted.

And no, he didn't even deserve one "slap". Now, if he'd groped a woman or something then he'd deserve at least a slap but not this.

Last edited by LDB415; 10-01-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,570 Likes on 2,888 Posts

Originally Posted by LDB415
I seen nothing that proves the man was drunk. I've seen plenty that strongly suggests he's diabetic and possibly was having a diabetic incident. Maybe he was drunk and maybe he was just a slightly older man suffering from an illness who was criminally assaulted.

And no, he didn't even deserve one "slap". Now, if he'd groped a woman or something then he'd deserve at least a slap but not this.
Depends on the woman...

Old 10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Sprtstr1200
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Rob Bankston
Here's a post from somebody who was actually there. There were three probates and 1 path holder from the club. The drunk old man attempted to leave with some drunk girl on the back of the bike. He attempted to squeeze thru two bikes and didn't have enough room. I told him he didn't have enough room. He then tried to back the bike up and dropped his bike the girl and himself. Knocking over the probates new bike he had just gotten that Monday. A replacement for the one that had gotten run over by a cager no to long ago. Almost killed him and his girlfriend. SHMC helped pick up the bike the guy and the girl. Asked for insurance info which he couldn't and didn't produce. He kept shuffling around while one of the women started his bike like they were getting ready to leave. Finally the probate had enough of the BS and slapped the drunk once. The drunk fell on another one of their bikes and knocked it over. The club let that go. There was no beat down. It was a slap that the guy deserved. This is not heresay. I was there. I picked up the drunk girl. I helped pick up the bike. And I took a picture of the dudes DL cuz he didn't have proof of insurance. Rember there is two sides to every story but only 1 truth.
Originally Posted by LDB415
I seen nothing that proves the man was drunk. I've seen plenty that strongly suggests he's diabetic and possibly was having a diabetic incident. Maybe he was drunk and maybe he was just a slightly older man suffering from an illness who was criminally assaulted.

So the one guy that says he was there and says the guy was drunk isn't good enough for you, but the 20 opinions from people speculating and stating the guy was probably diabetic is gospel?

If you weren't there then you really haven't seen anything that proves anything.

Sometimes some people just need an *** whooping, but most of you pansy *** weekend warriors will never understand. Ride on through your mid life crisis'.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 PM
LDB415
Road Captain

Oh, I missed the part where the one guy who said he was there, and since he said it on the internet we know it's true and not just another post with another story, did a breathalyzer test and confirmed the man was drunk rather than just presuming he was drunk. He may have been drunk and if so that's a different story although he still shouldn't have been assaulted.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
god61021
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If the eyewitness account is right, the slap was deserved. plus if there was a fully patched member there who saw the whole thing, then the guy has been booted if he was out of line. If he hasn't been booted then theres no doubt in my mind, the "old" guy had it coming.
I trust all clubs (even the clubs I dont respect) to police their own, especially their prospects.
The name droppin online thing wasnt cool though. Got a problem with a club members actions, go to the club (respectfully) and tell them what your issue is. They just might agree with you, but if you handle it in a way that seems like an attack, they will just rally around the guy and you will have lost what little credibility you might have had.

I have watched a few episodes of gangland and im an expert, so i must warn you, now that you've talked crap about the club online do not,
I repeat DO NOT except any offers to hang out at their clubhouse alone.
(sorry I only got so much serious in me in one day and I was starting to sound like just another one of the many "non club member - club experts" we have on here.)

Last edited by god61021; 10-01-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:29 PM
kiwiharleydavidson
Tourer
Received 64 Likes on 34 Posts

maybe the prospect saw that the woman was ummmm not very nice looking so gave the old guy a slap and said you will thank me for that in the morning?

Old 10-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Hellsryder
Stage III

The horsemen are a bunch of wanna be ******s. Alone they are no one. In numbers their ***** drop. Never seen such a no dick group of bikers. Not even worthy enough to sport the 1% diamond cause they are faker than santa clause. Personally, 15 ******s jumping on 1 guy shows nothing but lack of individuality. I would have shot these idiots where they stood. Gay Horsemen should be their name.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:45 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,990 Likes on 17,500 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellsryder
The horsemen are a bunch of wanna be ******s. Alone they are no one. In numbers their ***** drop. Never seen such a no dick group of bikers. Not even worthy enough to sport the 1% diamond cause they are faker than santa clause. Personally, 15 ******s jumping on 1 guy shows nothing but lack of individuality. I would have shot these idiots where they stood. Gay Horsemen should be their name.
Oh boy we got a live one , first post too . Wonder who it is playing under a new name ? Who's got the troll spray ? it stinks in here all of a sudden ......................

Quick Reply: The ugly side of the MC