Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Touring Models
Reload this Page >

Lets see your baggers w/ solo seats!

Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see your baggers w/ solo seats!

Old 03-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Skayy

Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
I was interested in that Harley seat also. My dealer had them to demo, so check with yours. They will let you put it on your bike and go for a ride to test it out. I never did and ended up getting the LePera Silhouette which has about .25" more foam than the bare bones and a small lip on the back. Pretty nice seat that's good for about 200 miles before I need to take a break.
Im from germany. My dealer is not on the demo program. Do you decide for the looks auf the le pera?

Old 03-18-2019, 03:27 PM
tcatnat
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Skayy View Post
Im from germany. My dealer is not on the demo program. Do you decide for the looks auf the le pera?
LOL, did not check your location first. I chose it based on quality and looks and it turns out the comfort is decent. For long haul trips I'll throw the OEM 2up seat back on and strap some extra luggage/camping gear on the back. The LePera is my daily driver and day tripper. I tried the Mustang Low Down solo but hated it. It put me on top of the tank. The Silhouette is down and back just slightly from the OEM Road King seat. Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to tcatnat For This Useful Post:
Skayy (03-18-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 04:09 PM
Mountainkowboy
Outstanding HDF Member

05 RK, don't have it anymore, but boy was that seat comfy.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: