Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Golf Bag Carrier

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
07RoadHawg
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Go-Go Caddy
Numerous postings is what happens when one is new to the forum posting business...
Actually, one contacts the site admins to become an official site sponsor if they want to peddle/advertise their goods....

Last edited by 07RoadHawg; 05-04-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
karz10
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Numerous postings is what happens when one is new to the forum posting business...
Well maybe if one is new to the forum posting business, they should read the rules of posting, particularly those that concern unauthorized sale of merchandise on the forum: https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...at-hdf-18.html

Forgive me if I missed it, but I don't see gogocaddy listed at the top of the forum sponsor list.

Now, w/ that said, being new to the forum posting business is no excuse for posting the same message in the same thread 3 times in one day, and they're not accidental double posts, because they're 10 minutes-2 hours apart, so your old posts are still on the same page.

I really hate to say this, but if you can't figure that out, and you are responsible for the manufacture of a product, it brings into question the potential quality and design of the product, imo.

Again, all that aside, my point remains, I couldn't care less if someone is out there trying to get their hustle on, kudos to anyone who has the ambition to come up w/ something and try to make it happen, even if you are oblivious to or choose to ignore the fact you might be violating forum rules advertising your product. I'd let it go if it wasn't so blatant and if you had made an attempt to offer anything else to the community prior to pushing products. If someone took a genuine interest in a forum, and had a real posting history, but occasionally mentioned they could solve a problem when applicable w/ their product, fine (w/ me anyway).

But if someone goes the right route and steps up to advertise on a forum, then they have the right to do blatant advertising. However, and I'm telling this to you for your own good, it would still behoove you to make friends first, since people don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care. Even a paid sponsor triple posting in a thread w/ the same message 7 posts into their career, isn't gonna get a lot of love.

I'm not trying to be mean, I hope it all works out for you. We're neighbors after all.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:11 PM
ei sport caddy plus
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default golf bag rack for HD

Franky
have you looked at the www.eisportcaddyplus.com
This is what i use and sell hope to here from you

Old 06-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Go-Go Caddy
Intermediate
Default Go-Go Caddy

Franky, check out my product at www.gogocaddy.com
Free shipping now available in the continental U.S. and yearly proceeds go to help fight colon/rectal cancer! Contact me if you have any questions!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Jags93
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Personally I think all these carriers look a little dorky carried off the back on a hitch or angled awkwardky around the bags.

IMO, this would work/look best if you remove a bag and stand them up on the support. Too bad no one makes one yet...

Old 06-17-2010, 07:12 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Why play golf when you can be riding? I would just take the cage and not spend money on something like that.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 PM
akroguy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You might find a golf bag carrier that meets your needs here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDg0...layer_embedded

Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's a pic of my buddies Bushtec trailer. Holds our golf clubs and plenty of other crap. We use it every year for a 3 day golf tourney to Eastern WA. Just got back on Monday. Works perfectly!!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Wassup8687
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some guy had a hard plastic one that hooked to his hitch at Americade. It was pretty slick looking.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
stevieheat
Stage IV
Default golf bag caddy

Franky, check out my product at www.gogocaddy.com
Free shipping now available in the continental U.S. and yearly proceeds go to help fight colon/rectal cancer! Contact me if you have any questions!

I made this one myself...like it far more than anything i have seen,.

Attached Thumbnails Golf Bag Carrier-317.jpg  

Quick Reply: Golf Bag Carrier