Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's up wit American Thunder?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 11:33 PM
HD REBEL
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couldn't believe how ugly (and GIGANTIC) that thing Arlen Ness was riding. It took 20 million to develop that thing? wow, so my 6yr olds drawings Are worth something! Is it me, or is Arlen Ness in love with himself, he was acting like such a conceded bi&ch. I guess him and that thing belong together! Cant bring myself to watch another episode.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:47 PM
ctbird53
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by geoff
i miss michelle's ****.

# 1 on missing the twins !

Old 08-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Kevin's_09FXDF
Road Captain

I will never understand why people like Arlen ness's monstositys

Old 08-28-2009, 03:38 AM
bignateLA
Cruiser

I haven't been rising long but I don't get the whole Arlen Ness infatuation either...hell if you want to build a car put another set of wheels on it. Nothing I've seen him build is even remotely appealing

Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 AM
HDRider2002
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the New American Thunder is a little more balanced than the older version. The old version was just ally Kury stuff. Don't get me wrong, they are obviously still kicking in to pay for some of the show, because every piece they put on to mod these bikes is Kury. The last episode that featured the Victory Vision certainly did seem more like a Victory commercial, but no moreso than the episode where they were talking about the HD xr1200. My biggest gripe with the new shows is that they always seem to work country music into them (not suprising with Alana Grace being a host on the show), and i HATE country music!

Old 08-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's the same as the car shows where there's 15 minutes of working on a hot rod, and 15 minutes trying to sell you the stuff they just installed. Do you think it's an accident that you can always read the brand names on everything? Those companies pay for that.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:09 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Personally, I haven't watched the show for ages. Kinda lost interest. Didn't care for it much with Michelle as the host. Although, they had some nice bikes and there were pieces are parts of the show that generated around bikes ... but for the most part, I found the show to be generated around Michelle's "parts".

I'm sure Michelle is a nice and lovely girl, I don't really much care for the sexual content of a 'bike' show. Michelle, did a great job in offering an illusion of a busty blonde who rode a bike ... but, to me .... lady bikers are not limited to THAT. They tried to show her actually doing work on her bike in the shop, but, it seemed so impersonal. She really doesn't strike me as a monkey wrench'n wench...It all seemed so phoney.

As far as the show then and the show now ... Well, as with any TV show ... It's all about one person's interpretation of 'entertainment'. There will always be those that disagree on their persective. Ratings is what keeps them coming back year to year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if next year they come back for another season.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:14 PM
HDRider2002
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bikergirl40

Michelle, did a great job in offering an illusion of a busty blonde who rode a bike ... but, to me .... lady bikers are not limited to THAT. .
I was right with ya there bikerbabe, then i looked at your avatar...

Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HDRider2002
I was right with ya there bikerbabe, then i looked at your avatar...
The avatar is kind of an inside joke. It's really not me .... I don't even own an outfit in that colour pink.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:30 PM
10ring
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jackja25
I dont understand why anyone would want a motorcycle developed by a snowmobile corp.
I still have the CanAm enduro I purchased brand-new back in the late 70's. They only built motorcycles three months out of each year back then.....but what bikes they were!

Quick Reply: What's up wit American Thunder?