Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this fraud or not.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:03 PM
ucommbxny
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can buy 105th logo so why not 100th.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:11 PM
johnu
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They made a ton of '03's so rarity will never be a factor to it's value beyond the condition it is in.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a 106th Anniversary Edition Ultra and don't think it would be right if a dealer tried to pass off a 107th or 108th or even a 104th for a 106th.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:26 PM
blackflhx
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think your statement is true in the case of getting tha 100th parts in 2003 from the dealer but isn't true today since you can get on e-bay and buy all the 100th emblems you want. I do remember us having very hard times getting 100th painted pieces on some wrecked bikes at our delaership back in 03,04.
Originally Posted by marsolais
The bike is actually a 2007. But I was told that you can't get 100th Ann badges without bringing the bike into the dealership and having them make sure the bike is a 100th Ann edition. So if you gotta bring the bike into the dealership so they can verify that it is a TRUE 100th Ann edition before getting badges, how would it make it ok to sell a fake 100th Ann edition.

I don't know, it might just be me. If I had a true 100th Ann edition bike and so tool pulled up next to me with a fake one I don't know what I would do. But I guess the same can be said about my street glide. I do have a screaming eagle air intake.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:53 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Not to break away from the thread but my dog just climbed up on the the couch and farted in my wife's face. LMFAO :icon_crackup

So I know you can't just get the badges anyplace, but you can get them. So with the shop selling this bike with no mention that it is in fact not a 100th Ann edition, could this be fraud. Does anyone know if having a bike like this in a HD dealership is a no no?
Man first of all my dogs resemble that remark.....
Second...You should buy that bike and remove all those badges.and sell them outright.You would make a killing..

Old 12-06-2009, 12:50 AM
Sancho
Road Master

I give him table food, then I put him in his cage, then I tap a picture of the wife's face to the door. So all he does is sit there and look at her face while he farts. Looks like all the hard work and training paid off.
Terrific! Thanks!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 AM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I own a 03 and the only place you see a badge on it is on the cases. And no it's only fraud if they tell you yeah it's a 100 anniversary model.

Old 12-06-2009, 04:12 AM
oinker02
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Who cares what the badges say.....15K on any '03 in today's market is a rip off.

BUT, if that dog of yours really does fart in your wife's face and if he can do it on command, then you already own shares in a Gold mine! Feed him raw bacon so the farts will be wet and splatter. Do that and then rent him out. You will make a killing.

It took me years to get rid of my first wife like that only because I made excuses and claimed it was her cooking or that I was asleep when I farted all over her. Since then I've learned to just back up to their faces and let it fly and then laff. I've even been known to clamp ther face against my *** and fart violently and purposefully.....Yeah, you can get wads of cash for a dog like that if he can help rid a guy of his wife.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Ratkiller
Tourer

I give him table food, then I put him in his cage, then I tap a picture of the wife's face to the door. So all he does is sit there and look at her face while he farts. Looks like all the hard work and training paid off.
Now that's funny I don't care who you are!

I can see it's going to be a long winter!

Ratkiller

Old 12-06-2009, 06:57 AM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a friend who is a car dealer (don't hold it against me) and he once told me the dealership would put Z71 on stock Silverado's and sell them as Z71's. Now THAT is fraud!!!!

Quick Reply: Is this fraud or not.