Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM
BIGMANNYC
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everyone , this message is for atlast09......the tsukayu fairing looks amazing on your bike...... i have a pair of hard saddlebags from them and seemed to of lost my keys i have emailed them twice with no luck and the phone number on their site goes back to a magic jack customer..... can you pls help me contact them?....thanx

Last edited by BIGMANNYC; 05-07-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Atlast09
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bigmannyc, I never had any luck with the phone either so try their sales email. You have to wait a about day for the time change but they always got back to me, let me know if it works - Good Luck -- sales@tsukayu.com

Old 08-05-2013, 07:06 AM
morbidintent
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tsukayu Batwing Fairing for the Sportster

I just wanted to post my experience with ordering from Tsukayu. I ordered a full stereo Batwing for my Sporty painted to match. I had them paint it as I have yet to find a local painter (so far all have failed). Production/shipping time is slow, but they are up front about it. I did receive it on the earlier side of their estimate. When it arrived, it was wrapped in a foam paper, wrapped in bubble wrap, packed in peanuts, inside a large fiberglass box. The color is a perfect match as far as my eyes can tell. The finish quality is very nice. Installation was very easy (though I am a tech at a H-D dealership). Mounting was similar to a memphis shades mount and wiring is strait forward as long as you are willing to remove your fuel tank. Battery positive, battery negative and a keyed power (I chose the empty socket in my headlamp connector that is used on international models. The wire is there coming from the bike so it made for a clean installation without using a T-Tap connector into my factory harness). The stereo is ok. Once I turned down the bass a little, able to reach maximum volume without distortion. I can still hear them perfectly clear doing 80 on the interstate. This will accept H-D windshields, both factory and aftermarket such as Klokwerx and fairing pouch. I have put the new H-D three pocket fairing pouch on mine. Very nice. The antenna on it is decent, especially compared to what I have seen from other hidden antennas.

Hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?-dsc00572.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 09:41 PM
molson9
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Tsukayu Fairings

I looked at Tsukayu Fairing at Daytona & Ocean City bike weeks 2013. I've priced them on line on the www.tsukayu.com at between $800 to $900 with 6 x 9 speakers and am/fm cd with usb and sd "all that stuff" along with all the mounting hardware. With that said it looks to me like the guys who posted earlier have no idea what we have been asking. Which is has anybody had any long term experience with one of these fairings. I'm not trying to buy a dragonfly or a batwing or any of those other fairings. So please if there is someone who has actually tried one I would like to hear from them before I drop the bucks on one of these. Barring that the fairing is the best looking and sounding fiberglass fairing I've seen yet and it comes complete for under a grand...... Looking to put one an 08 FXDC Dyna which Tsukayu actually has, unlike a lot of the other companies who only cater to baggers and soft tails.

Last edited by molson9; 02-08-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:20 PM
molson9
Advanced
Default Tsukayu Fairings

Just got mine for an 08 FXDC 105th edition, gloss black. took about 20 minutes to mount it about an hour to run the wiring harness under the tank along the frame works great. I plan on replacing the speakers with some infinity s for some extra wattage and all the goodness that Infinity brings. For the money I'm very happy. I plan on adding pictures later. One note if you plan on ordering one they take up to 6 weeks to get them. I've heard if you order one in the off season it is faster.

Old 09-20-2014, 07:47 AM
molson9
Advanced
Default fairing mod

OK update, Installed a set of new 6x9 Infinity speakers. The Sukayu speakers that come with the Fairing don't work so good. To do this I unmounted the fairing "loosen four screws holding brackets to the fork tubes" and removed the electrical connector "like the amphanol style connector allot" Removed the Saddle man windshield bag and Harley windshield by taking out the three screws. Identical to Harley. Remove the two screws located on underside near mounting brackets.
Note it is not necessary to remove the mounting bracket. The factory Sukayu speakers have through screws with small self locking nuts. Disconnect the wires to the speakers than remove the speaker fasteners. beware don't let one of those speakers fall through they are heavy will cause your toes to Sukayu . When I fitted the new speakers "bad *** Infinity's" made in the good old Vietnam. It was necessary to drill 4 holes each side and I elected to get some new stainless screws and nuts from Ace instead of using the wood screws and nut tabs that came with the speakers. $6 for all 8 screws, slf lkg nuts and washers. took my time installed the speakers the wiring to the speakers have the standard big connectors for the hot side and small ones for the grounds hooked everything up and reassembled and installed the fairing. Note! Two pieces of Fiberglass (Take your time and align it up) don't force it! if you need to take the bracket loose do it. I than just reversed the order I took it apart. Damn! it rocks!!!!!!!! fairing now looks like a Hover craft with the Infinity Marine grills but I'm loving it. So are all the other cars on the interstate. I still feel I'm getting a lot of bang for the buck for the money on this one.

Attached Thumbnails Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?-new-speakers-in-fairing-9-1014.jpg   Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?-finished-fairing.jpg   Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?-disassembled-frairing.jpg   Actual Experience with Tsukayu Fairing?-inside-fairing-old-speakers.jpg  

Last edited by molson9; 09-20-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: want to add pics