Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

She Finally Listened!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 10:43 AM
crash!!!
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default She Finally Listened!!

27 years ago today, I came into this earth only to know that i would marry some trashy woman who would understand my addiction to motorcycles, guns, and everything else that is wrong in this world. Somewhere along the line i fell in love with a good church going woman who could not see why i would enjoy the above said evil things.

I regularly ask for gifts that come from my local harley shop but all she ever got me was dvds and candy bars from target. Well she finally listened and surprised me with a riders backrest. but not just any backrest. she went into the harley shop with confidence (the shop scares her, images of hells angels when in reality they are all professional people) and purchased the adjustable riders backrest that matches the street glide. Above and beyond!! Just when i thought i was gonna get rid of her, she goes and totally redeems herself!!

She has even mentioned about riding with me more than twice a year. YEEHAW im starting to get her trained!!

CRASH!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crash!!!
she went into the harley shop with confidence (the shop scares her, images of hells angels when in reality they are all professional people)
My sister used to be that way also. But she'll now go in with us and even wears a couple of shirts she bought.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:53 AM
lucky chuckie
Tourer

Be cautious, very cautious!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:56 AM
TittiesOnTwo
Road Master

Soon she's gonna want her own!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
TxMongrel
Road Captain

I see a tour pack in your future...

Old 03-09-2010, 11:04 AM
pnwlimited
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

27 years ago today, I came into this earth only to know that i would marry some trashy woman who would understand my addiction to motorcycles, guns, and everything else that is wrong in this world. Somewhere along the line i fell in love with a good church going woman who could not see why i would enjoy the above said evil things.

I regularly ask for gifts that come from my local harley shop but all she ever got me was dvds and candy bars from target. Well she finally listened and surprised me with a riders backrest. but not just any backrest. she went into the harley shop with confidence (the shop scares her, images of hells angels when in reality they are all professional people) and purchased the adjustable riders backrest that matches the street glide. Above and beyond!! Just when i thought i was gonna get rid of her, she goes and totally redeems herself!!

She has even mentioned about riding with me more than twice a year. YEEHAW im starting to get her trained!!

CRASH!!!
started to train her, until she reads your post and then you will be in BIG trouble!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:27 PM
6023zub
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

.........YEEHAW im starting to get her trained!!

CRASH!!!
It's a trick. Women are like that!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
roadgliderick
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

there never trained she wants something too and if she reads this post that seat back may be going back. and back to candy bars again

Old 03-09-2010, 02:32 PM
RK Ivan
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Well

CRASH!!!
Motorcycles and guns are evil??

Old 03-09-2010, 02:37 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If she sees this post, you're totally F**ked!

Quick Reply: She Finally Listened!!