Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for Idaho riders near me, Parma, ID--Ontario, OR

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:47 PM
albngore
Road Master
Received 51 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Looking for Idaho riders near me, Parma, ID--Ontario, OR

Just looking for one or two people nearby who would occasionally like to ride together. During summer I am largely tied to cattle ranching and irrigation, but I can frequently get away for an overnight somewhere, or just a long day ride. I just find it more pleasant to ride with a few buddies, not however with a large group.

I do NOT seek outlaws or outlaw wannabes, people who do drugs while riding, or idiots of any stripe. If you feel similarly, please feel free to send me a private message on this board.

Thank you.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Udawg
HDF Community Team
Received 130 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by albngore
Just looking for one or two people nearby who would occasionally like to ride together. During summer I am largely tied to cattle ranching and irrigation, but I can frequently get away for an overnight somewhere, or just a long day ride. I just find it more pleasant to ride with a few buddies, not however with a large group.

I do NOT seek outlaws or outlaw wannabes, people who do drugs while riding, or idiots of any stripe. If you feel similarly, please feel free to send me a private message on this board.

Thank you.
Wish I was closer. I am in Northern Utah and rode through there going to Salem, OR and back and that is beautiful country.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
albngore
Road Master
Received 51 Likes on 33 Posts

Thank you. That must have been a lovely trip.