Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kury Curvacious Fillers

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 10:24 AM
gmc
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kury Curvacious Fillers

I think it cleans it up alot, didn't want to go total SG look and wanted the back to line up. The lower fillers are about 3/4 inch short of saddlebags so may redrill holes to line up but then the top may look funny, has anyone done this? Just noticed they do line up with fender so the saddlebags sit lower. They also charge 170 for the uppers and don't even supply an air relocation bracket. I have a little more paint work to do since I think when my painter filled the holes on the saddlebag lids he got the black pearl a little light. I just used a rattle can and even the uppers came out different than the lowers doing them at same time but will redo when it warms up. I also painted the saddlebag support to blend it in. Suppose to be 70 today so no time for painting.

Attached Thumbnails Kury Curvacious Fillers-leftsideweb.jpg   Kury Curvacious Fillers-lefsidefillers.jpg   Kury Curvacious Fillers-rearwofillers.jpg   Kury Curvacious Fillers-new-fillers.jpg  

Last edited by gmc; 04-01-2011 at 10:48 AM.