Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Dionicio
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Rode mine 47mi.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:25 PM
LKHA
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ordered first batch of parts from lake shore great service frome them again

Old 01-21-2012, 07:59 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,526 Likes on 1,421 Posts

Fueled up, checked over, rain is moving out with skies clearing tomorrow, temps expected in the 60's Sunday. If burning a tank of fuel thru it doesn't do the trick, I might try two...

Old 01-21-2012, 08:09 PM
KEVFLHX11
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a small ding in my front fender taken out by my friend the Dentist. it was small but drove me nuts.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
RANVIS
Cruiser

Gonna pull the cover off tomorrow and try to go for 100 mile trip. I guess thats what I get for buying in the winter. Tomorrow suppose to be in the low 50's. Been rainin' for the last 3 days.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:42 AM
KansasKing
Intermediate

Now have the SE Ventilator A/C, V&H FuelPak and FL-Xied-10's installed and ready for a test ride. Hope to get that in today or tomorrow with highs the low 50's.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 AM
Back Road Mike
Intermediate

Finished adding a few accessories.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your bagger today?-tourpack.jpg  
Old 01-26-2012, 08:11 AM
roadking2014
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

put a car tire on the back and 21" up front and filled them with nitrogen. changed out the shock oil with 3 in 1 oil to make it ride smoother. went an got a dyno tune so I could have a dyno slip now I'm gonna down load a MAP off the internets to my programmer so it will run better. I'm gonna get a sawsall and take the cat out of the exhaust head pipe then get my cousin zeke to weld the hole I made closed. I'm gonna go to the grocery store and get some mobile 1 and put it in so I wont be supporting some guy in south america but I forgot his name. I went to a cousins house and we watched how to change a cam on the internets and he said if i bought him some beer he would do it this weekend. I'm gonna lower the seat by pulling all the foam rubber out and replacing it with a feminine hygene napkin so I can sit lower and touch the ground when i ride barefooted. i think i got it set up so i can run regular gas in it now without the knocking by putting on louder slip ons. I have some paint left over from when i painted the kitchen so i'm gonna pull the inner fairing and paint it to match the house. I put a paper cup under the air intake to catch the oil and pour it back in the gas tank when I stop to buy more furniture polish to spray on my bike. a friend of mine showed me yesterday how to take off the windshield and push it up against the boiler at the hospital and curl and shorten the windshield. he then showed me how when he blew his cigar smoke at it the smoke would curl up and he said that he believed it would go 3 to 4 inches over my head when riding....I cant believe how much money I'm saving doing all my own rinching...yesterday at tractor supply we found some inner tubes that have long 90degree valve stems so i wont have to crawl on the ground to fill the tires at the gas station... I got some asbestos they were throwing away at work. they are remodeling at work and so I'm gonna use some to put around the exhaust and wrap it in aluminum foil so I wont get too hot this summer. can hardly wait..almost time to wash out the cattle trailer and get it ready to load up my bike and head out to daytona and buy some more t shirts....woohoo!!!

Old 01-29-2012, 12:31 PM
1st 96 ultra
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by orangevette
put a car tire on the back and 21" up front and filled them with nitrogen. changed out the shock oil with 3 in 1 oil to make it ride smoother. went an got a dyno tune so I could have a dyno slip now I'm gonna down load a MAP off the internets to my programmer so it will run better. I'm gonna get a sawsall and take the cat out of the exhaust head pipe then get my cousin zeke to weld the hole I made closed. I'm gonna go to the grocery store and get some mobile 1 and put it in so I wont be supporting some guy in south america but I forgot his name. I went to a cousins house and we watched how to change a cam on the internets and he said if i bought him some beer he would do it this weekend. I'm gonna lower the seat by pulling all the foam rubber out and replacing it with a feminine hygene napkin so I can sit lower and touch the ground when i ride barefooted. i think i got it set up so i can run regular gas in it now without the knocking by putting on louder slip ons. I have some paint left over from when i painted the kitchen so i'm gonna pull the inner fairing and paint it to match the house. I put a paper cup under the air intake to catch the oil and pour it back in the gas tank when I stop to buy more furniture polish to spray on my bike. a friend of mine showed me yesterday how to take off the windshield and push it up against the boiler at the hospital and curl and shorten the windshield. he then showed me how when he blew his cigar smoke at it the smoke would curl up and he said that he believed it would go 3 to 4 inches over my head when riding....I cant believe how much money I'm saving doing all my own rinching...yesterday at tractor supply we found some inner tubes that have long 90degree valve stems so i wont have to crawl on the ground to fill the tires at the gas station... I got some asbestos they were throwing away at work. they are remodeling at work and so I'm gonna use some to put around the exhaust and wrap it in aluminum foil so I wont get too hot this summer. can hardly wait..almost time to wash out the cattle trailer and get it ready to load up my bike and head out to daytona and buy some more t shirts....woohoo!!!
long winter for you to huh

Old 01-29-2012, 01:32 PM
bald1der
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Actually was yesterday, but I installed my Arc amp and took her out for a nice ride.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?