Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakun LED Halo Ring

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Bacon
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kuryakun LED Halo Ring

I am getting ready to order a TL LED headlight and TL LED passing lights for my Ultra. However, I saw a picture where the headlight sticks out from the stock Harley headlight ring a fair bit and I am looking for an option to counter this. I saw that the Kuryakun LED Halo ring appears to fix this problem as it too sticks out further than a stock headlight ring.

I was curious if anyone has a Kury Halo ring on their bike and could post a picture to see how it looks, especially from the side. Also, I installed a GPS on my bike and plugged the power source into the extra plug-in harness to my headlight behind the batwing. Does the Halo plug into the same extra harness?? (just seeing if I could even get power to the Halo being that the GPS has priority for me).

Old 05-21-2011, 08:08 AM
TxDeuce
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Follow this link to another post on the forum https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...installed.html

Old 05-21-2011, 08:27 AM
JRBass
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bacon
I am getting ready to order a TL LED headlight and TL LED passing lights for my Ultra. However, I saw a picture where the headlight sticks out from the stock Harley headlight ring a fair bit and I am looking for an option to counter this. I saw that the Kuryakun LED Halo ring appears to fix this problem as it too sticks out further than a stock headlight ring.

I was curious if anyone has a Kury Halo ring on their bike and could post a picture to see how it looks, especially from the side. Also, I installed a GPS on my bike and plugged the power source into the extra plug-in harness to my headlight behind the batwing. Does the Halo plug into the same extra harness?? (just seeing if I could even get power to the Halo being that the GPS has priority for me).
Get some piggyback spade connectors from autoparts store and come off of the cig lighter for your gps. It is switched source too.