Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

103" cam pick: SE255 - SE254 -SE204

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 AM
dutchglide
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Well finally got to put some more miles on my bike and the more i ride it the more it impresses me, its just goes so much easier off the line feels like its doing it with less effort and gets there quicker, so much better in the hills rolling throttle on and off corner to corner, cruises on the highway no problems at all and passes other vehicles so much easier, its a real joy to ride, not that it wasn't before, i'm glad i picked these cams they suit the bike me better then i expected, he's a shot of the dyno print out i ended taking pic with phone

Regards
Big Pete

Pete, that's quite good. Think you're making more power than mine because of your fuelmoto 2-1-2 headpipe.
I have the V&H dresser duals, sound is fantastic. Power is less than your setup. Although I can't prove that.
There is no dyno facillity around here, just my *ss torque 'o meter.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:06 AM
Big Pete
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi dutchglide from what i'm told its hard to compare dyno printout unles been done on same dyno on same day if possible and mine is done in std but i believe most are printed out in sae no sure of the difference someone else on here should be able to explain it, but the old *ss torque o meter can pick that these cams are to my liking, could be your headpipe the service manager was impressed with the fuelmoto headpipe and being heat proof ceramic coated they are so much cooler he did say he also like the V and
H power duals

Old 06-15-2011, 10:23 AM
chefskeeter
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am thinking of getting them put in when I do pipes, intake, and tuner.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:31 AM
chefskeeter
Intermediate

Hey Pete, the fuel moto head pipes you have are they the jackpot ones I do not se any others on their site that are ceramic?

Old 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Big Pete
Advanced

Yep chefskeeter thats the ones, nice looking head pipe well made and use your original heatshields as well

Old 06-15-2011, 06:24 PM
chefskeeter
Intermediate

Yep chefskeeter thats the ones, nice looking head pipe well made and use your original heatshields as well
Thanks Pete

Old 06-16-2011, 02:25 AM
dutchglide
Advanced

Pete can you post a pic of your fuelmoto headpipes on the bike?

Here's mine with the dresser duals on it, in my sig it still has the original headpipes with the cat.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:38 AM
hornhonker
Tourer

Originally Posted by mphamrick
I started out with just the SE255 cams and ended up going ahead and adding the 103. My dyno chart showed the cam picking up at 2500 rpm and then running out at 3500 which is where I do most of my riding. My hp is only 72 but the torque is at 98 fp. I like this combo really well good luck in your decision...
Do you have a tuner ? You should be seeing around 87hp and 100+ torque.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Big Pete
Advanced

Hi dutchglide i'll have to take a pic on the weekend haven't taken any only a couple when it was still standed, but it'll look the same as the standed heatshields fit the fuelmoto headpipe and you still use the original cross over pipe so once they're fitted it looks standed unless your looking straight down from the top of the bike you can see some of the fuelmoto ceramic coated headpipe, i'll see if i can find a pic of it standed to try here

Attached Thumbnails 103" cam pick: SE255 - SE254 -SE204-dsc00090.jpg  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:43 AM
dutchglide
Advanced

Hi dutchglide i'll have to take a pic on the weekend haven't taken any only a couple when it was still standed, but it'll look the same as the standed heatshields fit the fuelmoto headpipe and you still use the original cross over pipe so once they're fitted it looks standed unless your looking straight down from the top of the bike you can see some of the fuelmoto ceramic coated headpipe, i'll see if i can find a pic of it standed to try here
Pete,

Overlooked the fact that it uses the standard heatshields.
So, I can imagine what they look like.
Please feel free to still post a pic, you know we love pics.

Quick Reply: 103" cam pick: SE255 - SE254 -SE204